Rush: Top 4 in Klopp's sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauly

I don't think they hired any of them with the belief they would fail,that does not mean it's going to succed,that's why history has recorded it as an error,an error mind you most of the fans predicted .

Why would you ask that question? Nothing in my post suggest that ! FSG are entitled to make mistakes,they are governed by humans.They have discovered the Trinity,a manager of pedigree in unison with the supporter's, must be given control to take Liverpool back to its perch.Everbady nice again.

If they can't do that,they have to leave.They would have a revolt on their hands.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      I think the "theme of the post" shifted!
      Don't blink - it will shift again if you nuh careful. Actually, take any objective reference to Rafa that applies equally to BR, but substitute BR for Rafa, and enjoy the joke dem. LOL!! Sir X is a perfect name fi di bredda as it is a horse name...and a only horse wear blinders. LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Of course it will,thats your objective and even suh,yuh points dem fall flat,objective reference to Rafa and apply BR....lol.

You opened it up, you give the objective examples , i am all eyes and ears..hehe.Why not use Klopp....lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X