Rush: Top 4 in Klopp's sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush: Top 4 in Klopp's sights

“But this season is not over yet for Liverpool. I still think the top four must be the aim – and I think it is achievable. I said it at the start of the season and I still believe that now.

“We are still in the Europa League, it is a difficult draw but I think the winners of that tie could go on and win it. So there is still a lot to play for this season.”

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03...opps-progress/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Klopp: getting more out of less for 15 - 20 million !

According to reliable reports from the Express‘ Paul Joyce, Gotze is “ready to move to Liverpool,” after privately indicating “he wants to play again for Klopp.”

Furthermore, compounding this emphatic breakthrough, Gotze is said to be available for between £15 million and £20 million this summer.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03...ce-deal-works/

As I stated with a world class manager, LFC can attract top quality players ,an advantage a midtable manager doesnt have , thus it was wrong for FSG to move for Hodgson and Rodgers,it ultimately cost them a fortune i.e 300 million plus, but thats all net spend...lol.

I wonder what the net spend will be for this summer.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I like how you make sure you break this news first to Paul & Peter.

Good job!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I like how you are 6 years late,Hodgson was hired in 2010,ask Peter and Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          I like how you make sure you break this news first to Paul & Peter. Good job!
          The only thing "breaking" is the wind that comes from certain quadrants around here...this is nothing new from the forum's resident "faht in a bottle"...flapping in the breeze and stinking up the place with chupidness as usual. Old news about Goetze...and we have to see if Ancelotti will speak to the boy about his future at Bayern first. But...stupid is as stupid does...so don't pay much attention to the empty bokkle dem...sorry...di bokkle full a faht. LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The theme of the post was LFC attracting world class talent because of a world class manager since Benitez,how did you miss that ?

I wouldn't say you are stupid though....... As mi say it a kill yuh mi did right !

Comment

Paul,

When I said that "debating " would continue, some people thought I wrote "de baiting" and ran with that!
              Peter R

Comment

As I said , I wouldnt call him a fool, it goes without saying...lol..You asked for it.

Comment

Emre Can has hailed the impact of Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, believing that he has improved them significantly despite their results.
                  Klopp was appointed Reds boss in October - succeeding Brendan Rodgers - with his brief tenure containing several highs and lows.
                  Dumping bitter rivals Manchester United out of the Europa League has been tempered by a Capital One Cup final defeat by Manchester City while their Premier League form has been mixed too.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz44KQDvIhI
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    The theme of the post was LFC attracting world class talent because of a world class manager since Benitez,how did you miss that ?

I wouldn't say you are stupid though....... As mi say it a kill yuh mi did right !
                    Okay. If you say so. Are you proud of yourself now? As far as I can tell, Suarez was not a world class talent...but of course, I'm sure Benitez gets credit for us (not you - you are ... whatever??) signing him. LOL!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Buck up.Granted Hodgson hadn't a clue how to use him and after a breakout season he ran.Besides that's 1 out of how many..

Comment

Buck up.Granted Hodgson hadn't a clue how to use him and after a breakout season he ran.Besides that's 1 out of how many..
                        I'm sure you think that the players the team has signed since FSG took over were all down to the manager. Glad to see you are paying attention and have a "deep" understanding of the guiding principles driving my club's recent transfer policies. Goetze for £15m? That reminds me of Owen for €12m (only for Real Madrid to sell him for €25m a year later). I wonder how that happened? Astute business by Rafa I guess.

Comment

Ok let's play your game,let's say FSG singed all of them,the question then becomes what each could get out of them in their tenure

Hodgson:Relegation battle ,half a season
                          KD: 2 finals ,a season and a half
                          BR: A top 4 finish in 3 seasons
                          Klopp: A cup final and fighting for a Europa cup and top 4 finish in half a season ?.

Granted,one summer doesn't make a swallow or one fine day,FSG made mistakes,the biggest one was hiring midtable managers and giving the transfer committee so much power,I will argue for them that the committee makes sense under midtable managers,with Klopp or any manager of the X standard, it won't work.

Comment

Ok let's play your game,let's say FSG singed all of them,the question then becomes what each could get out of them in their tenure

Hodgson:Relegation battle ,half a season
                            KD: 2 finals ,a season and a half
                            BR: A top 4 finish in 3 seasons
                            Klopp: A cup final and fighting for a Europa cup and top 4 finish in half a season ?.

Granted,one summer doesn't make a swallow or one fine day,FSG made mistakes,the biggest one was hiring midtable managers and giving the transfer committee so much power,I will argue for them that the committee makes sense under midtable managers,with Klopp or any manager of the X standard, it won't work.
                            Okay - if you say so. Just think about what you're saying a little more deeply...who hires a manager that they think will fail? Probably Newcastle?

Comment

I think the "theme of the post" shifted!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X