• Analysis is a thing of the past both prior and post

Reggaboyz matches on this forum.

Yuh haffi guh di oddah site fi get any serious analysis and commentary..

Dis site has faded with regard to Jamaican football..

Dem should rename this forum to www.BPLyardies.com..

...or LFCCASSCASS.com

LOL!

I thought that I was the only one that holds this thought.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Reggaboyz matches on this forum.

Yuh haffi guh di oddah site fi get any serious analysis and commentary..

Dis site has faded with regard to Jamaican football..

Dem should rename this forum to www.BPLyardies.com..

I agree. There is more analyses of the EPL here than of our own team. I can't figure out why that is so.

My sentiments exactly!

It was a busy weekend here, plus there was very little news of the Reggaeboyz since their last match. The Captain only run his mouth a week out of playing any match. The JFF is a poor excuse of a governing body.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

It's a numbers game, may be one explanation... there are ten EPL matches played weekly (on average), not to mention the other "big" leagues around... with all the accompanying hype etc. How often do the RBZ play?

Only the dedicated few watch RSPL matches... I will, every now and again as I have Sportsmax, but getting to know the team and squad takes effort... with EPL, no effort necessary. Which might bring into question one own's "patriotism" when it comes to the local scene.

The JFF could probably do a better job of marketing the team as well, but that may be people like me looking for excuses.

But consider this too, Europe has European Cup! How much weight or attention is put on CFU Championship? When RBZ play SVG for example, people (generally) don't care.

The other is TV exposure, or lack thereof.

Bottom line is, we could do better to demonstrate support AT THIS SITE.

lang time mi deh yah.. it was not always the chirping of crickets come Reggaeboyz World Cup Qualifying games..

Only noise wi hear of late is snowballah ranting.. kinda like a vuvazela except slightly more annoying..

So wait ... if unuh see the game start the analysis nuh? How many people were able to see the game? I for one had to be checking soccernet every 5 minutes to get the latest score. I can talk about the European leagues and MLS because there is no problem getting to watch the games.

yuh nuh si big youtube link post on suh unnun can watch the full game and analyze... oh wait.. mi figghet which site mi deh pan !

Watch den start di analysis..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SMRHeN8PnE

yuh nuh si big youtube link post on suh unnun can watch the full game and analyze... oh wait.. mi figghet which site mi deh pan !

Watch den start di analysis..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SMRHeN8PnE

Thanks fi the link. Can watch it when I go home.

lang time mi deh yah.. it was not always the chirping of crickets come Reggaeboyz World Cup Qualifying games..

Only noise wi hear of late is snowballah ranting.. kinda like a vuvazela except slightly more annoying..

...talkin' about vuvazelas.

It's about time Jamaica got rid of that annoying sounding contraption.

I watched the game and was exasperated listening at that irritating sound ....

Vuvazelas outa style!

Hehehe,furthermore, aren't the people conplaining mutually derelict too?