RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see the Germany v England game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see the Germany v England game?

That come back against the World Champs was very impressive. One note MArio Gomes disallowed goal was a goal and should have stood.

Things don't look too promising for Rooney or Sturridge going to the Euros. Vardy and Kane should already be on the list and based on Welbeck's form, he could be there soon. How many forwards Roy bringing to France?

This Delly Alli fellow .... what a confident bloke?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Very good game.

After germany went up 2 nil...I thought it was done and dusted.

Yes, the disallowe goal should have stood.

Did you watch the Brazil v. Uruguay game. Same thing, I figured Brazil had it wrapped up. Good draw by Saurez(sp?) and company.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Very good game.

After germany went up 2 nil...I thought it was done and dusted.

Yes, the disallowe goal should have stood.

Did you watch the Brazil v. Uruguay game. Same thing, I figured Brazil had it wrapped up. Good draw by Saurez(sp?) and company.
      No ... the CEO. CIO and CFO all wanted to go on the road and didn't reach out until the last 10 minutes of the game. I did see where Suarez should have won it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We, I believe, have a soft spot for England but there has (had?) been a feeling that the quality of play by top teams had left her in the dust. It is refreshing to see in that last match that many of her players were technically and tactically top drawer.

I have taped the England v Netherlands match. Gotta see if the quality of play proves the match vs Germany was not a one-off type display.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X