Dawkins for Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawkins for Williams?

Is it just me, it seems so but I would not have taken off Williams for Dawkins as soon as I saw that I said bad move, giving up defensive integrity for the possibility of another goal when you have the goal in hand. Continue playing tough d and focus on the counter!!!!

CR certainly picked up after that had had a few forays deep into the half with the resulting goal, prior to that change they were having a tough time moving the ball in our half. Did not get to go back and review but that was my first and lasting impression with one view.

Tough to lose those two points, those were crucial going to be tough to get that back, good job by Haiti to eke out that draw!! We need Haiti to beat Panama now to have a realistic shot at this assuming a draw vs CR and a draw vs pan, then we must beat Haiti at home. Not looking good we will have to put a cape on and play Superman to get out of this group!!!! CR or pan games we have to win one of those to move forward.

Read where it was said the Williamson is just coming back from injury so the coach didn't want to over use him. Sorry we never got the 3 points but a so the thing set.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok, I will just leave it alone.

I will say however that defensively we played as well as I have ever seen us play to the point that Williamson came off, CR was in shock hustled off the ball, hustled to the ball and just plain outworked, Jamaica also moved the ball well, in a way I have really never seen them move it versus CR, too bad we could not get the win.

Comment

Why was Watson playing attacking mid when the goal scored ?

Dat is di question yuh muss ask !

Comment

Cyan seh much to dat, he also scored a critical goal. Need to learn how to protect the bird in hand rather than seeking another a bush!

Comment

Working...
          X