LFC with a 200 million war chest for the culling,this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC with a 200 million war chest for the culling,this summer

Liverpool have been linked with myriad summer targets, and while Fenway Sports Group are set to hand Klopp a significant transfer budget bolstered by close to £100 million of TV money, this will likely require boosting with sales.

If Klopp sheds his squad of deadwood this summer, this could add £77 million to his coffers—and here’s how.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03...s-this-summer/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So what do your blogger friends have to say on whom will be brought in?

And before you get your knickers in a knot... it is simply asking for the other side of the coin! So chill, in advance!
    Peter R

Comment

I didnt see any mention of that , but should that stop deadwood from leaving , granted its the author speculative deadwood, some i agree with some i dont.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's a lot easier to point out "deadwood" than to identify replacements. Now that would be an article worthwhile reading.
        Peter R

Comment

Really ,they do that every min,its called transfer rumors,not into it,but hey it works for you,as the writer stated before he dived into the article,Liverpool have been linked with a myriad summer targets

Comment

Call it what you will, it would still be more interesting reading than focussing on who are clearly in some cases, (for Klopp) players who will be sold etc. as opposed to making a list of likely new hires.... but that requires more insight (whether they actually are hired or not, create a "wish-list" if you will) than focussing on "deadwood". The problem with that is that doing so risks exposing themselves to scrutiny ex post facto. That's all I'm saying!

I couldn't do it, (i.e. identify likely hires) but since these bloggers would like to pass themselves off as "experts", they could do something more challenging for a change.

Thanks.
            Peter R

Comment

Then you risk an inflated price ,based on percieved wants,its best to say as little as possible about that and concentrate on inflating your own culling ,yes inflating their price.

Comment

Is identifying who needs to be sold deflating prices?
                Peter R

Comment

It's all speculative in the identifying proces because of a myriad of factors,but like I said you want to inflate your culling.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Is identifying who needs to be sold deflating prices?
                    I guess that's one way to "do more with less" ... deflate the prices of your deadwood. Another way to do "more with less" I guess is to spend £170m. Imagine that...LFC spending their way into the future. Hmmm...seems to me...that's not what some of the geniuses around here believe is necessary but if true, then clearly Herr Klopp disagrees. Let's just hope it's enough...nuff team ago have TV money.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X