Mosiah!!! I see you posting about the JPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah!!! I see you posting about the JPL

and the players in the league, so could you give me your opinion on the analysis of these 2 players.......Got this over a month ago & forgot about it. It's about players that are overlooked by MLS.

Craig Foster, FW, Harrisburg (USL)
    If you listened to any Gaffer & Hooligan podcast over the last year you will know how both Kamal and I feel about the 24 year old Jamaican Craig Foster. I first became aware of Foster in 2010 when he led a small club named Reno FC into the Jamaican Premier League and was also the top scorer for the Jamaican U-20 National Team. He was loaned to Sweden and Finland where he scored goals before returning to Reno and being the top scorer in the JPL. He left Reno last season and ended up loaned to USL side Harrisburg where he scored eight goals in 14 games including a hat-trick against FC Montreal. Loaned again to Harrisburg this season, Craig has one of the top finishing abilities in the CONCACAF region and I feel could also score goals at an MLS level.

Jorginho James, MF, Harbour View (Jamaica) 
Jorginho James was recently overlooked by MLS clubs after being invited to the 2016 MLS combine and available in the 2016 MLS SuperDraft. James, who made his Jamaican National Team debut at 17 years of age, has had trials with teams in Europe and at ProspectXI we rated him talent-wise in our top 40 players at the 2016 MLS combine. It is unknown why he was not drafted, although since returning to Jamaica, Jorginho has been on fire scoring four goals in four games and there is talk of him joining a top Scandinavian team for the 2016 season. Still only 21, James is a technical midfielder with good athleticism and the offensive output he has shown this season has allowed him to develop into the role as an attacking midfielder in the center or on one of the wings.
Working...
X