RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, Peter and Paul: Unnuh need fi stap now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Who started the fowl mouth name calling ,yes fowl ! all I did was respond in kind, it has little to nothing to do with my BR Bashing as they would like you to believe, but while they were comfortable lifting up their skirt,they were shocked when I returned the favor and out did them and at the same time rebutted their made up philosophy on how LFC was run.

That's all it is,di red eye,carry belly,feelings hurt ,is all about that and nothing else,di bredda literally became unhinged...lol
    More fabrication. When you make such accusations (i.e. "who started the foul mouth name calling") it might be prudent for you to crank up the search engine and provide proof thereof. I speculate that once again, you will find yourself clutching at straws. For sure, you will certainly find that in your fight to justify your "flight" to City, you were the one that started calling me names, like "Claffy" and "Fifth Columnist" in blatantly transparent yet ultimately futile attempt to deflect attention away from your abhorrent defection. This was long before "yours truly" declared "enough is enough" and pointed out your obvious intellectual and social deficiencies to all and sundry. Exposing your treasonous agenda and your abject, impoverished intellect with fairness and accuracy was a necessity, simply because you chose to spew incessant nonsense about my fine club all over these boards which could not be allowed to go untethered. So, as I said, if you are going to make accusations, back them up with facts.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....lol...Claffy and 5th columnist a dat yuh call fowl language ?....lol...a suh yuh easy fi get unhinged,you have called me worse, and it run offa my back like wata.

As for the club and my dissertation, it clashed with yours on the way forward,I took you to school on it and you have moved your positions a bit center,you should be giving me a big thank you.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So why did anyone (Paul, me) call you "names"? "Names" you claim rolled off your back, but you have nuff fi seh bout dem.

So tell me what are my faults? Did I defect? Did I come running back when the club looked like it would win a league title? Did I, prior to that, accuse the manager of incompetence and then turn around and call him "astute" when victory in the league looked imminent? Did I subsequently defect again when we did not win the title? Did I cry down LFC icons (calling man "@$$hole")? Did I attack loyal supporters of the club (call man "pompous a$$") who weathered, and continue to weather the storms of being in the wilderness without a league title? Did I elevate a manager(s) who is no longer with the club to an equal status as the club? Did/Do I continue to disrespect, and campaign relentlessly against, a manager who served the club well, even after he has been out for almost half a year? Do I try to pass myself off as a loyal supporter of the club after having indulged in wagonism? Please, tell me. If I am guilty of these things then yes, I have a "few" faults.

I do admit to questioning your comprehension skills; I pointed out your deficient writing skills (which you do not take as seriously as I do, and I did explain why...which is that our exchange of ideas is the written word, and poor writing can and does lead to misunderstanding), I have accused of you being disingenuous, of taking liberty with facts, of not thinking for yourself and following a number of bloggers who seem to provide you with an opinion when you want one and so on. No name that I have ever called you is as egregious as what you have called me, but, I never cried foul but I did point it out when you attempted to take the moral high road with respect to name calling. I'm sure you can tell me what else I am guilty of.

None of these things is a secret.

What is the fault you admitted to again... name calling?! KMT The name calling is only egregious to the extent that you have had the audacity to accuse LOYAL supporters of being "fifth columnists" when in fact you with your wagonist behaviour were the real fifth columnist.

Until you come clean on your wagonist behaviour, two-facedness, and shameless behaviour towards individuals who have been unwavering in their support of the club, then no common ground will be found.

Karl and others are I'm sure disgusted by the ongoing cass cass, but as I said, the exchanges such as they are will continue until YOU admit to the REAL offences of which you are guilty. Again, no quarter will be given when you post asinine references to: "BR"; "monkey wrenches"; passing yourself off as THE ONE AND ONLY loyal supporter (sic); claiming JK as YOUR own; disrespecting the fact that others carried the club while you were joyriding on a haywagon etc.

Addressing such posts in no uncertain terms is not an attempt at censorship, BUT rather it will continue to be done to provide balance to the one-sided nature of many of the items you post.
        Peter R

Comment

A dissertation in B.S,I don't have to explain didly squat to you two,except to point out your hypocrisy,the faults you accuse me of ,are glaring specks in both your eyes so you admit you have faults or specks but mind are more egregious than yours ,so I deserve whatever Cass,Cass you see fit ? Condescending, arrogant and hypocritical isn't it?,Traits you accuse me of ! But the real issue is ,are these reasons to deny peace when all has been rehashed ,isn't this what you two are doing,trying to win another round of the same ole arguement I.e War ?

It's repetitive B.S,played out,boring,childish and ridiculous, the only mature thing so far ,is your brother hasn't delved into his usual fowl language.

As I stated unnuh a carry belly fi mi because mi did right BR was a Rucks, Stevie was an old tired hypocritical fraud that leaked stories on Balo,Sturry etc,The club will get more out of less and the priority with Klopp is whats in front of you ,there is a trinity and it lives ,the fact is you guys were wrong ,you breathe and spew a bag of lies that would only comeback to make you look like fools when I exposed them.

Hug up dat !
          Last edited by Sir X; March 27, 2016, 04:29 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can't we all juss get along?????????

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Each and every person, perhaps, me most often, makes fool of self!
            Dis back n forth nuh luk good!

'Unnuh a good people"!
            Dat's haul mi a seh!!!
            All 1,2,3,4 o'clock ah mawnin di man dem ah wake up di Rum Bar wid di casscass!! Wi cyaan even sleep inna peace to rath!!! Disgraceful!!

Kindly tek notes from di D1 Rum Bar Playbook: Let Measured, Thoughtful, Respectful & Considerate commentary ever be your watchwords

Enuff is Enuff!!!!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

They Choose War

game of football. starring Sir X as the MADD King, Peter as John Snow and Paul representing the House of LFC...stay tuned forum more episodes to come.

This production is a REggaeBoyzsc Classic

WHAT MAY LIVE WILL NEVA DIE...LIVERPOOL AS A GREAT FOOTBALL CLUB IS OVA, SO WE ON THE FORUM THAT SUPPORT THIS ONCE GREAT HOUSE OOPS CLUB MUST FACE IT ALONE.
              THE SUMMER IS COMING MAYBE LIVERPOOL CAN RISE AFTER A COUPLE TRANSFER.
              THEY WILL BURN THE FORUM TO THE GROUND MODERATORS WITH THIS CASS CASS..LOL

Sir X told them no one Club Manager is special and they think he is a special Case for saying that. oops how cud I forget Xcept Rafa...However we LIONS on this Forum should we concern ourselves with opinions of SHEEP.
              Night gathers and now we watch the beginning....they will live and die at with their POSTS...take no wife, defect to a better team...they pledge as LFC stumbles from the TOP 4..their watch begins....these are the lives of Fanatics...Summer is Coming...Winter season LFC is dead....Coming SOON another episode.." The FALL BEgins switching Teams endemic."
              Last edited by PeeJay; March 27, 2016, 08:29 AM.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

John Snow?? the only John Snow I know is the cricketer...LOL I don't watch too much TV...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  All 1,2,3,4 o'clock ah mawnin di man dem ah wake up di Rum Bar wid di casscass!! Wi cyaan even sleep inna peace to rath!!! Disgraceful!!

Kindly tek notes from di D1 Rum Bar Playbook: Let Measured, Thoughtful, Respectful & Considerate commentary ever be your watchwords

Enuff is Enuff!!!!!
                  "Measured and thoughtful", yes... BUT, when it comes to certain POSTS, respect and considerateness may suffer!
                  Peter R

Comment

A dissertation in B.S,I don't have to explain didly squat to you two,except to point out your hypocrisy,the faults you accuse me of ,are glaring specks in both your eyes so you admit you have faults or specks but mind are more egregious than yours ,so I deserve whatever Cass,Cass you see fit ? Condescending, arrogant and hypocritical isn't it?,Traits you accuse me of ! But the real issue is ,are these reasons to deny peace when all has been rehashed ,isn't this what you two are doing,trying to win another round of the same ole arguement I.e War ?

It's repetitive B.S,played out,boring,childish and ridiculous, the only mature thing so far ,is your brother hasn't delved into his usual fowl language.

As I stated unnuh a carry belly fi mi because mi did right BR was a Rucks, Stevie was an old tired hypocritical fraud that leaked stories on Balo,Sturry etc,The club will get more out of less and the priority with Klopp is whats in front of you ,there is a trinity and it lives ,the fact is you guys were wrong ,you breathe and spew a bag of lies that would only comeback to make you look like fools when I exposed them.

Hug up dat !
                    Believe what you want Sir Rexy... when people explain to you what your transgressions are, you simply PERSIST with your own version of why you believe you are called out, because it's the only way you can rationalise your wagonism and YOUR OWN HYPOCRISY! Nice!!!

Let the games continue!
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      "Measured and thoughtful", yes... BUT, when it comes to certain POSTS, respect and considerateness may suffer!
                      woi yoi
                      Last edited by Don1; March 27, 2016, 10:05 AM.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

....lol...Claffy and 5th columnist a dat yuh call fowl language ?....lol...a suh yuh easy fi get unhinged,you have called me worse, and it run offa my back like wata.

As for the club and my dissertation, it clashed with yours on the way forward,I took you to school on it and you have moved your positions a bit center,you should be giving me a big thank you.
                        LOL!!! Okay.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"Fowl" language is calling people "chicken", "bird-brain", "john crow" etc. FYI!
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            "Fowl" language is calling people "chicken", "bird-brain", "john crow" etc. FYI!
                            I think this if pretty fowl as well - certainly from the mind of a bird (no offense to birds):

I guess my vexation with the "way forward" going via City was a problem. And as for moving positions, I wonder how that compares to moving clubs? LOL!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X