RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, Peter and Paul: Unnuh need fi stap now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...but after months of back and forth each of The Massive must have made a decision on the merits of the positions... Right?

Let's face the fact that repeating each staked out position ad nauseum does not move the needle... Right?
    It is a matter of trust and honesty. This turncoat has the audacity to call me and Peter "frauds" and declare himself "guardian of the trinity". LOL!!! Would you not find it strange for the "guardian of the trinity" to defect to a rival club? All now he can't be honest to say that his defection was an act of treason...but continues to try to justify the unjustifiable. Until there is honesty, there will be dysfunction. I can say without reservation, Peter and I are honest, X is not.

If your bredrin stab you in the back, and don't even seh "sorry" but want to tell you seh is "your fault", what would that say of his original intentions? Like I said, heX has not done anything to show the rest of us true supporters that he understands the errors of his ways. That's why he will never be trusted to be acting in the best interests of our club. For example, when Newcastle comes to Anfield next month - can any of us say -- without reservation -- that he will be upset if Newcastle (Rafa) wins? I didn't think so.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You not getting it,you have uttered said statements for the past X years,he is asking for peace for the site sake, I have uttered my positions for X years.You and I won't change views,the site wants peace our discourse on the site is boring and infantile.

The site wants peace,frankly I am bored,again I offer you both peace for the site sake and to be honest if it was an issue where we disagree face to face,I would walk wide and far from both of you.Not because of fear but for peace.

Yuh see mi !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How can you figuratively "walk wide" when you thread starters are 90% of the time designed to inflame and perpetuate this "feud"?

And you continue to attempt to take a moral high road... "I offer...peace...." and at the same time call LOYAL and UNWAVERING SUPPORTERS "frauds", and claiming YOU "will accept" us as LFC supporters, while EVIDENCE (in your own words) shows that you have not earned the right to do so.

TBH, I have no problem "walking wide" of your continued attacks on loyal LFC supporters and servants of the club. I did that for years. If you check archives, you will probably note that I entered this fray relatively recently. Before that, Paul dealt with you on his own. I got involved when I couldn't take the foolishness (my opinion) with which you continued to "spam" the site and I, (foolishly) thought that explaining the loyal supporters' position from a different angle might have helped explain certain/ many things. Alas, to no avail.

So I am neither offering peace (whatever that means) nor war (whatever that means too), nor am I accepting anything as I am convinced that you, Sir X will not be able to hold true to any conviction any length of time. But I, having started addressing inflammatory and disrespectful posts, will continue to do so when I see it. With all due respect to Karl and other forumites, nonsense will not be allowed to permeate the site without it being addressed accordingly.

Otherwise, even though it may seem contradictory, I am quite happy to follow the advice of the "poet" particularly with the highlighted below:

He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep - wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is a wise man - follow him. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool ... shun him. He who knows not and knows that he knows not, is ignorant ... teach him.

Have a blessed day all!
        Last edited by Peter R; March 26, 2016, 12:09 PM.
        Peter R

Comment

The 1st thing you two need to do is be honest, I didnt start the war , you brother did , he stooped to name calling when he found out that his positions could not be defended, the nonsense you speak about predating the site, is just that ! coupled with your pontification on (my) grammar as a redherring to move away from the issues.

So I stooped to his level of name calling for (awhile) - kick his ass at it while staying focused on the issues, whipped your butt too when you drew for the pontificating- semantisizations.

If you wish to address nonsense , a close look in the mirror should be the 1st route of your journey, then you can proceed to pluck it out of my eye, but is that necessary. I have admitted my faults, again !

I ask for peace, 3 times the cock crowed in this thread for peace,whether you believe its posssible (on my part) or not grasp it,lets see where it goes !

The war thing , isnt working out for you two , chuss mi.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are absolutely lost in your own matrix amigo.

IT IS PATENTLY CLEAR that you HAVE ABSOLUTELY no interest in "peace". You "call" for peace and yet you write that post?

Maybe YOU should also take a look in mirror?

Anyway, I have respect for Karl and for that reason only I leave it here!

God help you!
            Peter R

Comment

And your response was so much better,it is what it is , the branch has been offered and rejected.

I will buck yuh when I buck yuh.

Comment

Your offers are replete with arrogance.

You didn't read my post above?

See my position here! again!! Notice what I have underlined!

So I am neither offering peace (whatever that means) nor war (whatever that means too), nor am I accepting anything as I am convinced that you, Sir X will not be able to hold true to any conviction any length of time. But I, having started addressing inflammatory and disrespectful posts, will continue to do so when I see it. With all due respect to Karl and other forumites, nonsense will not be allowed to permeate the site without it being addressed accordingly.
                Peter R

Comment

You are into repetitive B.S,didnt you see my retort.Move on bigman, we have said all there is to say.

Today I walk in peace ,if you two bring forth war, i will respond in kind.

Comment

I see you persist with your passive-aggressive, trying to "pull wool over the eyes of the sheep on this site", position.

I have to repeat cause like you didn't understand.

But carry on.. when you bring forth your foolishness, it will also , I REPEAT, be dealt with accordingly! Now run along, go look for some Easter eggs... but it would be better if you went to church and pray!
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      You not getting it,you have uttered said statements for the past X years,he is asking for peace for the site sake, I have uttered my positions for X years.You and I won't change views,the site wants peace our discourse on the site is boring and infantile.

The site wants peace,frankly I am bored,again I offer you both peace for the site sake and to be honest if it was an issue where we disagree face to face,I would walk wide and far from both of you.Not because of fear but for peace.

Yuh see mi !
                      Oh trust me. I get it. Here are the facts:
                      • You defected to City after 3 games into Rodgers tenure,
                      • You tried to come back when it looked like he would win the title
                      • You repeatedly refer to our past loyal servants Gerrard and Carragher in derogatory terms
                      • You have shown clear and irrefutable support for other clubs - Napoli, Chelsea, City - referring to them as "we".

These are facts. Now you want those of us who were loyal to our club to believe you are a credible LFC fan - are you crazy? You have the audacity to think that we can believe you have the club's best interests at heart? At least be a man and admit you were a turncoat. Start there before you talk about talking about me and Peter taking the "beam(s)" out of our eyes. You stand on your own, without credibility, without a leg to stand on, and certainly, without honour.

===

Karl, I am sorry he has done this to you...nothing I have said above is a lie. It is all factual. X's poor attempts to justify such unconscionable acts against our club is as offensive as it is insulting and ridiculous. I would have more respect for him if he simply admitted to the truth instead of trying to justify the indefensible with his preposterous and futile attempts to rationalise his unconscionable actions. There is not a true supporter of any club in the world that would see X's actions as being loyal in any way, shape or manner to their club. The least he could do is admit he was a traitor. Peace.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why does it affect you in ways it did not Mr. Mr President? I am quite mindful your brother,Peter R,too..
                        Look,how can a thread starter soliciting an end to the 100 years war,ends up being another mudslinging one by the very people being appealed to show better judgement?

Comment

Two things:

1. In spite of what you might think, we are INDIVIDUALS... to each his own, so "Mr. President" has for a long time taken the "shun him" route, with respect to the "perceived" inflammatory posts.

Put it this way... suppose one of your (currently) ManU faithful seh dem fed up with LvG and now on the Arsenal bus... next year (supposing) LvG at the helm still and is bringing you to within a whisker of the title... yuh bredrin run come back and say LvG is looking astute... the LvG loses the season by a point... supposing he's still there nex season and yuh bredrin seh him tun rux again and start cry down the team etc.... wuss yet, HIM CUSS YOU, who stood by the team through thick and thin, and then continues a daily barrage of insults against YOU, and (for better or worse) loyal servants of the club... suppose yu bredrin call Giggs a "@$$hole" ?? suppose... suppose... I know you are an X disciple, but walk in others shoes for a moment... how would you feel?

2. As to why the thread degenerated, if you have time (to waste really), read through the posts, and you might garner some clues as to why.
                          Last edited by Peter R; March 26, 2016, 09:35 PM.
                          Peter R

Comment

Who started the fowl mouth name calling ,yes fowl ! all I did was respond in kind, it has little to nothing to do with my BR Bashing as they would like you to believe, but while they were comfortable lifting up their skirt,they were shocked when I returned the favor and out did them and at the same time rebutted their made up philosophy on how LFC was run.

That's all it is,di red eye,carry belly,feelings hurt ,is all about that and nothing else,di bredda literally became unhinged...lol

Comment

So, "we" are/were reacting to your reaction ?!

IF you were called names (and I am not saying you weren't), you were called such because?...

And if that is what you believe, that you are/were not lambasted because of BR bashing and multiple other transgressions (which have been laid out in ad nauseam), then YOU ARE ONE DELUDED soul. Your ability to attempt to rewrite history would make any propagandist proud! You want to say it was just about name-calling?!? KMT. If it was that you done get bowl out loooonnnnnggggggg time

...and none of the "suppositions" I mentioned ever happened. It was all a figment of our (anyone who has eyes and read this forum) imagination!

You are indeed an inveterate fabricator of falsities (at best your interpretation of the events are totally misguided).

You continue to demonstrate that you cannot be trusted... and how ironic it is that you are calling for "honesty". Maybe you don't know what the word means.
                              Last edited by Peter R; March 27, 2016, 01:21 AM.
                              Peter R

Comment

This must be a joke,search the thread ! I am the only one admitting a fault,not you or your brother so who would John public trust ?

Then you state or is it insinuate ( the word play) if names were called by you two,it was justified,but my response is not ?

Tek di plank outta yuh eye Massa, unnuh nuh righteous more than mi.

Honesty starts with admitting a fault beside your recent admission of calling me justified names ,where else in the thread do you admit faults ?

Your brother doesn't even touch the subject apparently it's a non issue or business to be carried on as usual.

Isn't that hypocritical,an honest answer is appreciated?
                                Last edited by Sir X; March 27, 2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X