RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, Peter and Paul: Unnuh need fi stap now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, Peter and Paul: Unnuh need fi stap now!

Each and every person, perhaps, me most often, makes fool of self!
    Dis back n forth nuh luk good!

'Unnuh a good people"!
    Dat's haul mi a seh!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Who is X?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      Who is X?
      Sir X! http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/i...ons/icon10.gif ...and for that url?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Oh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have offered them peace more than once , they came back with war .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well not every day is Christmas.

Comment

I will offer them a face saving peace deal again .As the gaurdian of the trinity ,I will accept you two frauds as LFC supporters, if you accept me as a LFC supporter.

* We converse without degenrate terms or insinuations, points are accepted and resolved , as agree to disagree , or agreed when in both interest.

As i have stated before the discourse is played out.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                I will offer them a face saving peace deal again .As the gaurdian of the trinity ,I will accept you two frauds as LFC supporters, if you accept me as a LFC supporter.

* We converse without degenrate terms or insinuations, points are accepted and resolved , as agree to disagree , or agreed when in both interest.

As i have stated before the discourse is played out.
                You have to be joking if you think that is how you start off trying to make peace... "face-saving" ??? and "you two frauds"?? You aren't serious
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  I will offer them a face saving peace deal again .As the gaurdian of the trinity ,I will accept you two frauds as LFC supporters, if you accept me as a LFC supporter
                  DWL
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Karl, I hear you.

However, the "debate" will continue as long as "baiting" continues.
                    Peter R

Comment

...lol....ahhh right mi a beg di man dem fi peace.Fi di site sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Each and every person, perhaps, me most often, makes fool of self! Dis back n forth nuh luk good! 'Unnuh a good people"!
                        Dat's haul mi a seh!!!
                        Karl - ah fi u fault. You lik di bwoy too much eena him headback when him was a grow...but as me seh dat...you mussi did have a reason fi lik him lawd know seh him fool.

But despite the sincerity of your appeal, here is how I see it. X has been found guilty of treason on this site. He has repeatedly bashed my clubs servants, supported many other clubs than LFC, put man (Rafa) before club, and now, wants to masquerade that he has been operating in our team's best interest all along? Tell me, how is it possible to see his actions as credible when while he was shouting "City me seh!", the rest of us were suffering through our club's trial's and tribulations. When he was celebrating Chelsea's UEFA cup win, we were languishing outside top 4.

Liverpool, UNLIKE ANY OTHER ENGLISH CLUB, has prided itself on the unwavering support of its fans who have a shared ambition to establish the club as a bastion of strength. These aspirations require culling the "monkey wrenches" on the field...and in the stands!

Had heX been honest about his transgressions, shown a bit of remorse, apologised to the faithful, or demonstrated some level of humility, maybe things would be different. Instead, he has dogmatically and unsuccessfully tried to justify the indefensible (leaving our ranks to support our rivals) which is disingenuous and insulting to those of us - the real supporters - who love this club. No amount of doctrine, pontification, rationalization, elucidation or twisted interpretation of facts will ever justify or mitigate the damage he has done to his credibility. He has eroded the foundation of all trust which has resulted in the dysfunction you see.

I hope this makes sense, but if not, I am sure you will xplain it to me.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Seeit deh,mi offa di bredda peace and IM come wid a dissertation fi rehash why Im a carry belly fi mi from 19 how long, nuh baddy nuh waan ear dat ,dat dun recorded on di site already,yuh see me a GI di site one fi justify any war, moreso almshouse?

Is eida yuh tek di peace of yuh continue di War, yuh ead caan suh thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            Karl - ah fi u fault. You lik di bwoy too much eena him headback when him was a grow...but as me seh dat...you mussi did have a reason fi lik him lawd know seh him fool.

But despite the sincerity of your appeal, here is how I see it. X has been found guilty of treason on this site. He has repeatedly bashed my clubs servants, supported many other clubs than LFC, put man (Rafa) before club, and now, wants to masquerade that he has been operating in our team's best interest all along? Tell me, how is it possible to see his actions as credible when while he was shouting "City me seh!", the rest of us were suffering through our club's trial's and tribulations. When he was celebrating Chelsea's UEFA cup win, we were languishing outside top 4.

Liverpool, UNLIKE ANY OTHER ENGLISH CLUB, has prided itself on the unwavering support of its fans who have a shared ambition to establish the club as a bastion of strength. These aspirations require culling the "monkey wrenches" on the field...and in the stands!

Had heX been honest about his transgressions, shown a bit of remorse, apologised to the faithful, or demonstrated some level of humility, maybe things would be different. Instead, he has dogmatically and unsuccessfully tried to justify the indefensible (leaving our ranks to support our rivals) which is disingenuous and insulting to those of us - the real supporters - who love this club. No amount of doctrine, pontification, rationalization, elucidation or twisted interpretation of facts will ever justify or mitigate the damage he has done to his credibility. He has eroded the foundation of all trust which has resulted in the dysfunction you see.

I hope this makes sense, but if not, I am sure you will xplain it to me.
                            ...but after months of back and forth each of The Massive must have made a decision on the merits of the positions... Right?

Let's face the fact that repeating each staked out position ad nauseum does not move the needle... Right?

Comment

More like years,bredda ead tuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X