Mo thought you said Herr Schaefer was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo thought you said Herr Schaefer was

going to coach in the Congo. You didn't even return and say "I was incorrect".

Quote: "by the fruits ye shall know them"

I think I said that....Winnie was apparently one of four finalists, two German, two French, for the Congo job. Winnie either did not get the job or he withdrew.

Comment

reading and comprehending are essential.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bruce I did not see your post on Winnie to the Congo. What I did see was Mo's post with strong implications that Winnie would leave for the Congo. This is just one of the rumors Mo started on the site.

Comment

I'm glad that you feel encouraged to come around and support your rumor. Why don't you pull up the archives?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            I'm glad that you feel encouraged to come around and support your rumor. Why don't you pull up the archives?
            No you a accuse mi? Mi nah go help yuh cuss mi bredren. Dat nuh mek nuh sense.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              Bruce I did not see your post on Winnie to the Congo. What I did see was Mo's post with strong implications that Winnie would leave for the Congo. This is just one of the rumors Mo started on the site.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tell dat to Peter and Paul.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X