Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. youth signs with Atletico Madrid

What's Your Story?

Meet Philip Spiegelberg. 19 years old. Lubbock native. Resident of Madrid, Spain. Professional soccer player.

Philip is about to sign a contract with Atletico Madrid, one of the biggest clubs in arguably the world's best league, the Spanish La Liga.

"Being an American soccer player, they all think 'Oh, he's American he's not going to be very good,' but the Spanish people have embraced me with open arms. The coaches, everybody," Philip says.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

You can click on the link that says "Watch" to see the news story video.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

Hey look what the World thinks like I said I never said it the World says it & thinks it because they can see clearly.

Meet Philip Spiegelberg. 19 years old. Lubbock native. Resident of Madrid, Spain. Professional soccer player "Being an American soccer player, they all think 'Oh, he's American he's not going to be very good,' This is what people think of the USA as it pertains to soccer so I dont hate them I am just been honest the only way they will make it is with our players & some from Haiti & Africa not USA robot players.
      Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Then just imagine what the World thinks about an 8-1 loss to Iran.

By the way, any Jamaican youths signing with Spanish first division teams these days?
        - Xavi

Comment

Working...
        X