No announcement yet.

Bentke: 1st to be culled,not adapting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bentke: 1st to be culled,not adapting.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2892/...w.to%2FoWrLYSS
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It happens every time. A star player for a lower club...bought by a bigger club, is almost always left to suffer.

The bpl is packed with examples.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

BR Master piece : Bentke on adapting and priorities

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...moved-11084623

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sir X,how could Benteke prevent those three goals?

Comment

I dont blame him for none of them going in ,in fact i dont blame him at all for the loss,we were up 2-1 with 8 minutes left and collapsed,skertel,shako and mignolet are at fault in my eyes.

Granted Bentke ,like everyone else should have done better with their chances,but isnt that a part of the game,Southhamptom missed chances,Liverpool missed chances,but your defence can have no excuse in conceeding soft goals.

What happened with Klopp and the bigman was just frustration boiling over.Bentke deserves a run,his crying to the media seems to be his eulogy.

Some of us are so tribal they cant see the balance of my assesment in regards to Bentke,some believe adapting is the end result of a process,the end results of adapting is dominant consistency !I dont know if he is there yet ,but he should get that run to prove it,the problem is we are competing on two fronts for a C.L spot and Klopp wont risk his preffered line up becuase both campaigns are of equal priority.LFC has 27 points to play for top 4 in the prem with 7 points fromn top 4 and a game in hand,barring injury the bigman has to grab his minutes and make the most of it,the thing is at least he is getting the minutes.

Hello Sasss.

Comment

Make up your mind nuh! "monkey wrench", and "culling" list... and now you're saying he should be given a run...You seem a little conflicted?
            Peter R

Comment

Am I supposed to be pigeon holed into a rigid position like you ? That's where I have you guys beat,you put yourselves into a tribal corner with no room for flexibility or to verbalize a point of grey areas.

Hence the term Dunce !

Comment

Really? Methinks thou dost try to flip the script! BUT I am glad that you are finally learning GraXXhopper!
                Peter R

Comment

Really!

Comment

Yes! Really! Who is the inveterate campaigner against "monkey wrenches" and calling for "culling" etc? Saner heads said: "Hold on, let's give Klopp time", and now that time is APPEARING to bear some fruit, (still a long road to travel)... you are now singing from our song-sheet! Nice!
                    Peter R

Comment

Really ?

Comment

seems like you jus a learn Rocky. LOL!!!
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is Bentke adapting ...lol?

Comment

What about Klopp adapting to the team he has? I am a big fan of Klopp but isn't a good coach supposed to change strategy to fit the conditions/players?

I think Benteke will be a effective striker somewhere else. Better for LFC to part ways but he seems set up for failure in this system.

Comment

Be careful you provoke the wrath of the night, I mean knight (sic), with heretic statements!

IMO, it's the manager's prerogative to mould the team as he sees fit. But, the challenge is to incorporate the assets as his disposal. It could be (pure speculation) that Benteke's strengths don't gel easily with what Klopp is trying to do. It doesn't mean he (Klopp) is right, but at the end of the day it's a judgment call and he has to do as he sees fit. I do think that Benteke has something to offer, but he clearly wants to be a regular starter and parting ways may be in the best interest of all. His public comments re his current status were not random IMO, but designed to send a message.

Let's see how the rest of the season pans out for LFC collectively and individually.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X