RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I am to believe the PUNDITS like Maudib...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I am to believe the PUNDITS like Maudib...

...and that blooming eejit that wrote the article below about how Bora must be given a chance--(cause he knows what he is doin).
    The well travelled Serb will be winning all upcoming games as from this--because he will be using all the 'good players".
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    ...and that blooming eejit that wrote the article below about how Bora must be given a chance--(cause he knows what he is doin).
    The well travelled Serb will be winning all upcoming games as from this--because he will be using all the 'good players".
    How are the USA doing in Copa ?? Any game today ?

Comment

Get rid of Bradey now he made the USA fresh from the Gold Cup Big Champion's come dead last in their group without winning a game even with the help of the ref's & DEAD LAST OVER ALL IN THE ENTIRE COMPITION FIRE HIM NOW
      Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

I guess the difference between Bora and Bradley are somewhat distinctive.
        Bora takes an experimental NPL/Reggae Boyz team on a friendly tour. Won 1 match and lose 3. Bradley took an experimental MLS/USA to a major tournament and lost all 3 matches.
        Now all the South American teams had all their full-strength team with maybe exceptions e.g. Brazil and Argentina. The Asian teams supposedly had their full-strength teams.
        Now with these comparisons, my bet would go towards Bora.

Comment

Argentina does not have their full strength side? Tell me who is missing.

A side with Crespo, Veron, Messi, Zanetti, Riquelme, Tevez, Mascherano, Cambiasso, Milito, Heinze, Aimar, Palacio, Ayala and others I cannot recall right now.

Tell me which of the stars are missing? I would love to know as I did not think they could get better than they are right now.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X