Giving credit where credit is due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving credit where credit is due

My team performed very well yesterday against the pretenders. Credit to Van Gaal on his team selection and his tactics. Dropping Lingard in the middle was the stroke of a good tactically aware coach. That move gave us the speed in the middle that Sh!tty could not handle in the first half. His selection was good too by not playing the tanker Fellani. Credit also to the players who handled the game very well. Those youngsters are a breath of fresh air in the team. Lingard is maturing very fast and is slowly winning me over....a little. He is handling his responsibilities nicely and working for the team. He needs to spending a lot of time after training working on his finishing. Rooney's days are numbered. It's very unfortunate that it's taken LVG almost two seasons to release the shackles off these players.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I wouldn't write off Rooney as yet. What I'm disappointed about is MU being able to beat City, Liverpool, Arsenal .... then lose some ridiculous games.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That comes down to the coach. He adopted this ultra-cautious approach which stifled the players. Our better games have come when he's loosened the grip.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        My team performed very well yesterday against the pretenders. Credit to Van Gaal on his team selection and his tactics. Dropping Lingard in the middle was the stroke of a good tactically aware coach. That move gave us the speed in the middle that Sh!tty could not handle in the first half. His selection was good too by not playing the tanker Fellani. Credit also to the players who handled the game very well. Those youngsters are a breath of fresh air in the team. Lingard is maturing very fast and is slowly winning me over....a little. He is handling his responsibilities nicely and working for the team. He needs to spending a lot of time after training working on his finishing. Rooney's days are numbered. It's very unfortunate that it's taken LVG almost two seasons to release the shackles off these players.
        Congratulations Jangle. You are growing. Does this mean that you are willing to give the manager another chance, or are you still looking for nails to put into his coffin? Or are you ready to pull them out?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He has been too inconsistent for the past two years for me to believe he will change his too-cautious ways. For me to change my mind, they will have to continue to play like yesterday and the Arsenal match for the remaining matches. What I LOVE about him is how he gives these youths a chance. I have been hearing about them for a while now. Perriera is a Couthino in-waiting.

Comment

A few things.
            I like Lingard when I saw him two years ago. A pity he was injured and never got to grow last season. He is fast and full of confidence and never give up. He works for team.

Right now you may not like it but I think it is better to stay with LVG or go to Giggs than Jose. At least give Giggs another year. What will Jose do with Lingard, Martial, Rashford, the young left back, Paddy Mcnair, and the youngsters coming in??? It would be hard to see these kids back in the academy or sold to come and haunt Manu like Lukaka does to Chelsea.

Two game and a mistake and they are banished. IF Jose come to Manu he will have to change Manu will change in 2 years time. There is something I like about Manu, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Southampton and Villa of a few years ago. They are always carrying young players through the academy. Manu don't need to stop doing that as it proves that despite spending a lot they had to turn to youth.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              He has been too inconsistent for the past two years for me to believe he will change his too-cautious ways. For me to change my mind, they will have to continue to play like yesterday and the Arsenal match for the remaining matches. What I LOVE about him is how he gives these youths a chance. I have been hearing about them for a while now. Perriera is a Couthino in-waiting.
              He is giving them a chance true the people him buy flop!! Anyway - I am still hoping you all finish 10th.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                A few things.
                I like Lingard when I saw him two years ago. A pity he was injured and never got to grow last season. He is fast and full of confidence and never give up. He works for team.

Right now you may not like it but I think it is better to stay with LVG or go to Giggs than Jose. At least give Giggs another year. What will Jose do with Lingard, Martial, Rashford, the young left back, Paddy Mcnair, and the youngsters coming in??? It would be hard to see these kids back in the academy or sold to come and haunt Manu like Lukaka does to Chelsea.

Two game and a mistake and they are banished. IF Jose come to Manu he will have to change Manu will change in 2 years time. There is something I like about Manu, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Southampton and Villa of a few years ago. They are always carrying young players through the academy. Manu don't need to stop doing that as it proves that despite spending a lot they had to turn to youth.
                I want Jose to go to Manu, for all the reasons you stated. Plus, cyan wait fi see the fireworks if Rafa can bring Newcastle out of relegation and buss up Jose at OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  I wouldn't write off Rooney as yet. What I'm disappointed about is MU being able to beat City, Liverpool, Arsenal .... then lose some ridiculous games.
                  That losing to whom you should mop the floor with is, 'the Gunners' Disease'!
                  ...however, on player match-ups yuh nuh good as Gunners! (Sorry had to get that last in! )
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X