The real excitement of EPL is battle for 4th, 5th and 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Nice analysis, three wins and two draws sounds very doable, still going to be tough, they will have to fight hard. Spurs would then need five wins and two draws so no misses from here on out and they have a tough schedule coming in, gunners on 55 need seven wins and one draw to get to your 77 which is not possible for this team and everyone else is out if Gritty can do three wins and two draws the rest of the way. Let's see?!

I would like to see all new top four, non traditional so Gritty, Spurs, hammers, Stoke or Southampton, ,..............Liverpool. However Gunners to far ahead to drop out, so lets see on first three.
    ...and, if my GUNNERS have won the first 7 and need a draw...against Villa to win, I would hope we at least draw but I would not bet on it! Such has been they way of results my GUNNERS produce in the last 10+ years! Build you up, then slam you to the ground!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cazorla is an integral piece if the mix, great impetus going forward and always fighting.

Comment

Working...
      X