The real excitement of EPL is battle for 4th, 5th and 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real excitement of EPL is battle for 4th, 5th and 6th

We are pretty certain, now, who the top 3 will be. In my estimation, Leicester needs 3 wins and 2 draws to get to 77 points which should win them the title.

Looking at the remaining fixtures, Tottenham should be 2nd, unless they really stumble. Regardless, the 2nd and 3rd places, as well as places in Europe, will belong to Spurs and Gunners.

The 4th, 5th and 6th places will see a dogfight between Man City, West Ham and Man U, who are currently in that order. It is very, very possible that Man City could end up in 6th place even though they have a much superior goal difference to the other two teams.

Man City's last 2 games between Arsenal and Swansea will be extremely important. I believe Arsenal will beat them.

West Ham and Man U will have big drama, playing each other twice; one in the FA Cup rematch and the second in both teams' 2nd to last EPL match. They will then play Stoke and Bournemouth, respectively, two teams who really should have nothing to gain or lose at that point.

So I think match day 37, Tues May 10, will decide 2nd vs 3rd place, and may possibly, with the exception of goal difference, decide 4th, 5th and 6th. I think I will relax at home on that day.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Young will be back soon,and the evidence shows that Valencia is still able to show his worth quickly after returning..
    LvG also has to field Mensah..
    He has to reconsider his strategy of going defensive(the Mata sub and completely overlooking Depay),it could be detrimental...
    The dynamics behind Rashford's emergence leave me wondering if a true assessment is being done of the pool of players we have in the junior category, there may very well be other ideal fits,

Comment

Minor correction, IMO,... the battle is for 4th! no one is fighting for anything less... but yes, I understand your point!
      Peter R

Comment

Suddenly 4th is important to everybody ..... Wenger a visionary

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Except Liverpool according to ........its not a priority
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So Pool nah go win the EPL again? What happen to Klopp the magician yesterday?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Correct me if i am wrong ,you seem happy Klopp has a bump in his road ,did you see Bentke and Klopp after the game,he doesnt seem to be adapting.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who? Klopp or Bentke (sic)?
                Peter R

Comment

but a whe di!
                  Peter R

Comment

A cup final ,europa quarter final and in a top 4 race, its gotta be Klopp, Bentke is doing juss fine, according to ........easy nuh man (sarcasm)

Its a shame i have to put that in brackets for those who only see black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      but a whe di!
                      LOL!!! Don't you see the bwoy mad? All me can do is laugh!!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So you never know that there would be bump when you a shout from the top your voice about competing for the EPL this year?

Benteke will be ok either way. One minute him a adapt the next you say him nah adapt. Same thing you do with almost everything football.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good chat!
                          ...however, in football there is a saying, "di his roun"...nuh tru?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            A cup final ,europa quarter final and in a top 4 race, its gotta be Klopp, Bentke is doing juss fine, according to ........easy nuh man (sarcasm)

Its a shame i have to put that in brackets for those who only see black and white.
                            That's quite a statement coming from Mr. Black and White himself! Ironic!
                            Peter R

Comment

You seemed surprised by the bump,you commented on it, I responded to your visceral outburst,nothing isn't wrong in declaring your team is going to win the league,its called belief and confidence ,as for adapting it means a process of grasping and coming to terms successfully with a new environment, it doesn't mean that process isn't without regression before the objective is accomplished.

I schooled you on this last year,when I called you out.I believe Bentke will be fine too if he doesn't accomplish the adapting,I have faith he will adapt in a midtable environment next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X