Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Best darn thing I have seen in weeks,maybe your team will top that next time,A HUGE thanks!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      unu get weh...jes wait...jes wait...it nah go pretty...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Now its an age problem , how old is Sterling ?

Strikers 22 and Under

Kane & Depay

You make a good point with your ignorant accustation that I failed, but I didnt spend the money to purchase Bentke , if anyone should have known the difference its your previous coach, says alot about you and him doesnt it , 1st in you blaming me and 2nd in him buying Bentke

Easy nuh man nuh duh diss to yuhself again, but plaese nuh tap
        Ouch yuh ketch him pon da one deh
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Ouch yuh ketch him pon da one deh
          Ketch wha?? KMT. Dat deh bwoy cyan ketch nutting but fly eena him alligata mout. Dem oda man him name are leaps and bounds ahead of Origi.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X