Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now what?

...unbelievable. What a friggin disaster. Klopp better get FSG to "spend spend spend" come summer...this team has no onfield leadership. None. And no flickin ability to score from midfield. Benteke and Allen's "misses" - what a joke. Time to get serious and buy goal scorers Herr Klopp...no "more with less b.s." now. These boys are making you look bad...like they did the previous manager.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

how much you think he should spend ,you said goal scorers,which areas specifically ? so the defence that includes goalkeeper is o.k with you ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Best darn thing I have seen in weeks,maybe your team will top that next time,A HUGE thanks!

Comment

Liverpool's fans coming to grips with reality!

Comment

.....wow coming from a Man U fan.. ,Paul stand is nothing new.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            how much you think he should spend ,you said goal scorers,which areas specifically ? so the defence that includes goalkeeper is o.k with you ?
            Bung head - I have told you until I am BLUE IN THE FACE that the team needs:

1. A 20 goal a year striker - You laugh after me with your "more with less" stupidity
            2. At least ONE goal scoring/attacking midfielder - NONE OF OUR MIDFIELDERS know how to score - NONE

After that, the only other position we need to be *realistic* about is the center back position...but I think that the goal keeping position is a red herring - would I take de gea over mignolet? Yes. But that is NOT the PRIORITY. The PRIORITY WAS - after Suarez left - a 20 goal a season striker - instead, the transfer committee and BR (whoever is to blame, blame BR if you want) did NOT go out and buy one...they dicked around buying cheap young players. BR paid for that with his job and now Klopp is paying for it with embarrassment.

I have said 10,000 times - the PLAYERS NEED TO STEP UP - they are making the manager(s) look bad. Royal disaster that one. Royal.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And by the way - Origi is too young to be leading our attack. i don't know why the manager won't play benteke - the boy's confidence must be shot! I know you in your limited understanding laughed after BR for bringing him in after letting a similar player in Carroll go - but what you FAIL (as usual) to understand is that the players that BR had at his disposal (Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge) were a completely different style of player than Carroll. Fast forward to 2015, who was available? What did we need? Benteke's mobility is far better than Carroll's and was a better option to play off Sturridge; ask BR if he wouldn't have preferred Suarez - but who was out there? KMT. I am LIVID!!! FSG OUT (unless them ready fi spend).

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Best darn thing I have seen in weeks,maybe your team will top that next time,A HUGE thanks!
                SHADDUP!!!!

Comment

You almost made sense , if it wasnt for the fact that LFC were 2 -0 when Strurridge was subbed @ the 70min and Skertel came in for Lovren at the 46 min ,which to me showed a shaky chemistry.Glad you tacitly imply BR is to blame for spending 50 million on an impotent striker(struggling to adapt ) did you see how he brushed off Klopp at the end of the game ...hehe ( bright and fiesty).

No one is arguing against LFC needing more forepower (but you) it seems to be your escapisim from the defence and goalkeeper problem, being 2-0 up and collapsing is a clear indication of a defensive problem, but you somehow blame others, not saying it isnt justified , but if you were more balance mentally ..hehe , blame would be proportioned to the positions that failed - DEFENCE !

Players needing to step up as I said, some cant and they will be culled !..hehe, I am still waiting to hear , as to how much, we need to spend from you ?...I expect a Chelsea,City , Man U style budget, if not Klopp will have to spend less, to get more out of .....hehe
                  Last edited by Sir X; March 20, 2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

As for "how much" the team is £70m to £100m behind their rivals in overall squad value...and next year, that gap will only increase with all the money coming into the league. Little clubs will be going for big names, and the mercenaries will go for the money...so it will be TOUGHER. They need to have a NET SPEND of at least £75m or else we should jes go home. The way the sport is now, money talks, b.s. walks. No longer is about the old ways, football is secondary, if you want a title (and that is the Prem, not no cup foolishness) you have to buy it. FSG betta step up and back the manager. They haven't done so since them reach on.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      As for "how much" the team is £70m to £100m behind their rivals...and next year, that gap will only increase with all the money coming into the league. Little clubs will be going for big names, and the mercenaries will go for the money...so it will be TOUGHER.

AGREED FULL HUNDRED

They need to have a NET SPEND of at least £75m or else we should jes go home. The way the sport is now, money talks, b.s. walks. No longer is about the old ways, football is secondary, if you want a title (and that is the Prem, not no cup foolishness) you have to buy it. FSG betta step up and back the manager. They haven't done so since them reach on.
                      1) When did you figure out the old ways were extinct ? was it in the 70s when we payed top dollar for KD & Keegan ,80s for Rush and Barnes, 90s when Souness wasted the money, 2 K when Benitez went to war with HG over not spending money, or BR 300 million spent ?

2) When was it soley about football ?

3) Cups and foolishness is based on a holistic campaign and its accomplished by focusing on what is in front of you

4) FSG not backing the manager is your redherring , only you seem to chant this line , everyone else is pointing to a structural problem of FSG hiring midtable mangers(Hodgson and BR) and a bungled committe as the problem(WASTING 300M plus ), they have moved to address it , by 1st hiring Klopp, he will be backed by FSG !

You can flip it how you want...hehe

Comment

Origi

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        And by the way - Origi is too young to be leading our attack. i don't know why the manager won't play benteke - the boy's confidence must be shot! I know you in your limited understanding laughed after BR for bringing him in after letting a similar player in Carroll go - but what you FAIL (as usual) to understand is that the players that BR had at his disposal (Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge) were a completely different style of player than Carroll. Fast forward to 2015, who was available? What did we need? Benteke's mobility is far better than Carroll's and was a better option to play off Sturridge; ask BR if he wouldn't have preferred Suarez - but who was out there? KMT. I am LIVID!!! FSG OUT (unless them ready fi spend).

Now its an age problem , how old is Sterling ?

Strikers 22 and Under

Kane & Depay

You make a good point with your ignorant accustation that I failed, but I didnt spend the money to purchase Bentke , if anyone should have known the difference its your previous coach, says alot about you and him doesnt it , 1st in you blaming me and 2nd in him buying Bentke

Easy nuh man nuh duh diss to yuhself again, but plaese nuh tap

Comment

Now its an age problem , how old is Sterling ? Strikers 22 and Under - Kane & Depay - You make a good point with your ignorant accustation that I failed, but I didnt spend the money to purchase Bentke, if anyone should have known the difference its your previous coach, says alot about you and him doesnt it , 1st in you blaming me and 2nd in him buying Bentke. Easy nuh man nuh duh diss to yuhself again, but plaese nuh tap
                          KMT. Whether he is 8 or 80, HIM NUH READY! Sterling was ready...me cyan seh nuttin 'bout Depay true me nuh watch dat deh team too tough, but Kane? Really? You're gonna put Origi in the same sentence as Kane? Kane's success proves that Origi nuh ready. As for "blame" the only people I blame is Moores and Parry - they sold the club to G+H instead of DIC in the most incredible blunder in the history of sport that started a cascade of errors which we are paying for now with FSG not being the right owners - dem too poor. Otherwise, you are too insignificant a flea to be blamed for anything.

Comment

So its not an age issue, its im nuh ready issue, I was about t reference the 18 y,o Rashford.

Glad you flipped again and now its I am too insignificant to blame , in the wind mi ave yuh...hehe

I make no apologies in stating you are truly a football dunce , based on the crap you have uttered on assessing the game and stating a way forward.

Keep it up , i think you do this to provide the site with comic relief ? yes I am asking !

Comment

So its not an age issue, its im nuh ready issue, I was about t reference the 18 y,o Rashford.

Glad you flipped again and now its I am too insignificant to blame , in the wind mi ave yuh...hehe

I make no apologies in stating you are truly a football dunce , based on the crap you have uttered on assessing the game and stating a way forward.

Keep it up , i think you do this to provide the site with comic relief ? yes I am asking !
                              If you want to zero in on me saying Origi was too young knock yourself out. The point was clarified - i.e. whether he is 8 or 80 - he is not ready. Call that a flip if that turns your little crank. As for the "football dunce" business, I have done buried you in your stupidities with evidence, you just simply make things up out of your arse. You asked what we should do and what $ to spend specifically - I gave that to you 10x over the last 2 years...but you persist in "doing more with less"...well where your brain and football acumen is concerned, you certainly know how to do "less with less". By the way - not everyone has the weak spine you have in charting a way forward, some of us just don't look good in blue...not like you.

Comment

Working...
                              X