BTW I noticed that the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW I noticed that the

vaselina was used in the two big games of the week. (Messi and Couthino respectively). It's easy to see how deadly this technique can be; in and around the 18 in games. iasked if this techniques is coomon in the leagues in Ja and I was met with silence or the usual jeers.

I will give Neco Brett his props as the first Jakan I see using such a technique with high mastery. This yute look like him ready fi drap one ah dem big team out deh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4WJVXxNlM

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    vaselina was used in the two big games of the week. (Messi and Couthino respectively). It's easy to see how deadly this technique can be; in and around the 18 in games. iasked if this techniques is coomon in the leagues in Ja and I was met with silence or the usual jeers.

I will give Neco Brett his props as the first Jakan I see using such a technique with high mastery. This yute look like him ready fi drap one ah dem big team out deh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4WJVXxNlM
    Jawge - i applaud your enthusiasm...but playing Division I NCAA ball is a long way from "dem big team out deh". Wish the youth the best.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul the point of showing the video was to show the player's mastery of a particular technique. Aside from S.americans very few players use this technique in and around the 18. Many blew chances (as you can see in the BPL). What do you think will happen if Brett is one and one with the keeper in the 6 or 18? (man drap two vaselinas ; one off the left and on off the right)

Look at wellbeck, he got the chance on Wednesday to hurt Barca and what did he do? (him nuh good) It's the little things boss. Look what Couthino did to Manu (Why? Because the vaselian is second nature t him)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Paul the point of showing the video was to show the player's mastery of a particular technique. Aside from S.americans very few players use this technique in and around the 18. Many blew chances (as you can see in the BPL). What do you think will happen if Brett is one and one with the keeper in the 6 or 18? (man drap two vaselinas ; one off the left and on off the right)

Look at wellbeck, he got the chance on Wednesday to hurt Barca and what did he do? (him nuh good) It's the little things boss. Look what Couthino did to Manu (Why? Because the vaselian is second nature t him)
        Understood. I am only saying that the technique by itself doesn't mean ready for prime time. Not that Neco couldn't be...that I don't know.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The key word is mastery. When Neymar , robinho play on the strrets they execute the Pna /salad and pile/sombrero because of mastery they do the same for club and country. The same can be said of Tappa.

Now Brett has clearly mastered the vaselina along with the vision to catch keepers who stray off their line (a rare breed of Ballers does this). Given that he has this good peripheral vision, I'm assuming he can make excellent
          long passes too. I haven't seen him on his passes.

When you master a technique and exhibit your skill it doesn't matter where you play. Run in on Tappa carelessly today and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
          X