Paul and Peter, it's now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul and Peter, it's now

clear that you have a star on your team. Without the star you guys looked ordinary. Now you are back to your winning ways but hold on.
    Iniesta is getting there and neymar has already said it. As you know Iniesta's replacement is critical to world domination. Senor perez is warming up too (hey he wants his trio too). Can you guys hold on to Couthino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2I_LifF0sk
    Last edited by Jawge; March 19, 2016, 11:32 PM.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    clear that you have a star on your team. Without the star you guys looked ordinary. Now you are back to your winning ways but hold on.
    Iniesta is getting there and neymar has already said it. As you know Iniesta's repacement is critical to world domination. Senor perez is warming up too (hey he wants his tio too). Can you guys hold on to Couthino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2I_LifF0sk
    Jawge - we can IF FSG bruck out the check book and Klopp accepts that reality dictates spending big in the summer. If we can get one a dem bwoy deh from Dortmund or a true goal scoring midfielder (we don't have ANYONE that can score from the midfield and haven't for years) and a striker that the manager will trust (him doh really trus any of what him have now and I am a bit worried about the relationship he has with Sturridge) all we need after that is a replacement for Milner plus a likkle depth and we are cool. Still...it is sad but true...since G+H reach on we have been a selling club - Torres, Mascherano, Alonso, Suarez, Sterling and now...maybe even Coutinho. The owners have to step up and get serious. We are not getting back to the top of the food chain until we can attract bonafide stars and of course, keep the ones we have or have cultivated.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yup you need some cash flow fast or Couthino is gone Imagine if Barca gets him? You know neymar is not just talking for talking sake. Nuh worry bout sturridge he is there to stay.

Comment

Yup you need some cash flow fast or Couthino is gone Imagine if Barca gets him? You know neymar is not just talking for talking sake. Nuh worry bout sturridge he is there to stay.
        The only reason I "worry" about Sturridge is that I think that he has to show some durability or him gone. I don't know who Herr Klopp has his eye on, but I trust him. If he ships out Sturridge, then, we will just have to wait and see if that come back to haunt us. As for Coutinho...aye ya yie...it would be a dark day on Merseyside if him leave for Barca...like I have said many times, our plight is with our owners, they are simply not rich enough to build the squad we need to keep top class talent.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If Sturridge leaves LFC, it's time for mid table teams.I think the coach likes him; its just his injuries that gets in the way. Bwoy it would look bad if Couthino leave you guys.

Comment

If Sturridge leaves LFC, it's time for mid table teams.I think the coach likes him; its just his injuries that gets in the way. Bwoy it would look bad if Couthino leave you guys.
            I may be overly optimistic, but with the new TV money coming into the league next year, I think you're going to see the English teams dominate the transfer market - which may just be good enough to encourage him to stay. The problem we have is no UCL football, unless Klopp can engineer some miracle on that front...tough row to hoe considering we are in 8th...and facing Dortmund in the next round of the Europa League.

Comment

Sahko is hurting you badly. His timing is poor and he only shadows opponents (who are allowed to squeeze off shots). I'm really talking about the Shampton game. That wasn't a penalty but as a big team you should be mentally tough to suck it up and play on to defeat your opponent. Only small teams cry about penalty and play a man short (in games when you have time). Klopp may reach fifth if not no problem.He could walk away with the Euro cup though

Note: Star bwoy score again

Comment

Working...
              X