No announcement yet.

Dortmund/LFC and other Europa League/UCL matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you admitting the league is one of many priorities ,that has mitigating factors which results in unpredictable objectives,if so how does a club go about attaining them......hehe ?

Spin gig in my wind.....lol...hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Are you admitting the league is one of many priorities ,that has mitigating factors which results in unpredictable objectives,if so how does a club go about attaining them......hehe ?

Spin gig in my wind.....lol...hehe
      LOL!!! I'm admitting that you are an idiot!!! He he he...like I said, you are too stupid to get it. No one starts the season saying that the cups are their priorities...so if you are not prioritizing the league, welcome to mid-table. Such is your ambition. Memba who did seh dis?? "[We don't have to make top 4, just reach a cup final]" LOL!!! Klown...who a change dem chune now? he he he... eedyat...to you...getting to a cup final is an accomplishment over reaching top 4 ... that was your priority at the beginning of the 2013 season (before the Europa League title came with UCL qualification) http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...cup#post436688
      Last edited by Paul Marin; March 19, 2016, 08:53 PM.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Desperate nutty putty ,you notice the words BR and bar,this season,must go ?....my question stands for you Dunce. ..hehe...are you admitting what I suggested?

Ave yuh in di wind....hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Desperate nutty putty ,you notice the words BR and bar,this season,must go ?....my question stands for you Dunce. ..hehe...are you admitting what I suggested?

Ave yuh in di wind....hehe
          Live wid it, ah u seh dat "We don't have to make top 4, just reach a cup final" LOL!!! Mid table mentality, mid table ambition (in season where we came second). Still it proves that you have LONG HELD CUPS to be a measure of progress - GENIUS MI SEH - I'm sure Wigan agree wid u. LOL!!!. Galang. LOL!!! Dyam eedyat.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

They call him flipper,flipper, faster than lightning... Lol

Comment

They call him flipper,flipper, faster than lightning... Lol
              Flipper?? He he he - the only "flipper" me know is the bredda dat did seh dis:

Yuh righted, yuh lucid?..whey dis bredda duh mek yuh believe inna Im?....last trophy wi win was under whom...lass time wi reach a final was under whom and with which players? Kissteth....Napoli mi say

And Dis:

Rafa needs to have lampard coming off the bench and stick with Hazard & Moses , they intertwine beautifully in the middle,like I told you Lamps cost us (Chelsea) that City match.

And Dis:

H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)

Den want come wid "LFC fi Life!!!" LOL!!!!

Talk about putty....wooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee e flipper to the werl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He he he...turn coat...wha mek u so dyam fool? He he he...flip flip flip flip!!! Yip yip yip!!!!

Comment

Yuh get wikid wid di search engine m,dunce ,I will give you an A +, can you find your post when you stated in the BR reign where the supporters job is to support the manager ?

And this Klopp reign where the prem is the priority ?

1)Can you calculate the time it took you in realising you changed your opinion or voiced a change on the site ...hehe

2) Said tune wid the priorities ,i sense a change ..hehe

3) Yuh bredda can do same ....hehe (genetics mi say )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM

...faster than lighting no one you see is smarter than he

Comment

Yuh get wikid wid di search engine m,dunce ,I will give you an A +, can you find your post when you stated in the BR reign where the supporters job is to support the manager ?

And this Klopp reign where the prem is the priority ?

1)Can you calculate the time it took you in realising you changed your opinion or voiced a change on the site ...hehe

2) Said tune wid the priorities ,i sense a change ..hehe

3) Yuh bredda can do same ....hehe (genetics mi say )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM

...faster than lighting no one you see is smarter than he
                  Like I said, you make claims you can't support... stop the fabrication. You nu tiad if get bowl out? He he he... And it is the supporters job to support the manager after giving a fair chance. And if they don't want him, there is a dignified way of going about it. I wanted Hodgson out, KD out and Rafa out, and gave BR till Xmas this year (which him neva reach)...but in every case I gave them time. You however, cuss of Hodgson from day one, and run to City 3 games into BR's tenure, and still cyan acknowledge seh Downing, Carroll and Adam were a waste of money (Henderson I still don't rate, but me wi low him). That is not rational, but hey, you are an idiot, so what can we expect? As as for priorities, you still can't answer why Dortmund fielded such a strong team. Your football knowledge is simplistic.
                  Last edited by Paul Marin; March 20, 2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

......after giving a fair chance.....lolol......mi belly,easy nuh man.I will accept your flipped stance,glad you have matured.

Hehe.

Comment

You are one deluded person! You really need help! You FAIL TO ANSWER any question directly when it points to any one of your myriad positions, and then you play the obfuscation card, otherwise known "baffling with bullsh!t" card. The only persons you might fool are your acolytes (all one of them )... notice seh dem quiat when dem know seh yuh get ketch inna de web a yuh own design.

'Bbout yuh a gi Paul props fi use search engine?! KMT

These are facts that demonstrate your inconsistencies, your two-facedness, your hypocrisy, your inability to think independently, your wagonism; your " you name it"...

You CANNOT address ANY of these points with ANY retorts that have any SUBSTANCE to them. The only thing you demonstrate strength in is hypocrisy and even more, an INABILITY to maintain a consistent point of view on anything ( in the same way you have drifted from club to club seeking nirvana)... but anyway, based on empirical evidence, that would be CONSISTENTLY flawed!

I challenge you to take each question that was posed to you by Paul and dismantle each!!
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X