Dortmund/LFC and other Europa League/UCL matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dortmund/LFC and other Europa League/UCL matchups

Any predictions? (from anyone but the resident klown)

Europa League quarter-final draw
    Braga (Por) v Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukr)
    Villarreal (Spa) v Sparta Prague (Cze)
    Athletic Bilbao (Spa) v Sevilla (Spa)
    Borussia Dortmund (Ger) v Liverpool (Eng)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35843632

Semis:

LFC (even though Dortmund is 2nd and only a few points behind Bayern + unbeaten in 14 my money is on Klopp's knowledge of their players and system), Sevilla, Villareal, Braga

Champions League quarter-final draw
    Wolfsburg (Ger) v Real Madrid (Spa)
    Bayern Munich (Ger) v Benfica (Por)
    Barcelona (Spa) v Atletico Madrid (Spa)
    Paris St-Germain (Fra) v Manchester City (Eng)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35836510

Next round predictions: Real Madrid, Bayern, Barca, PSG
    Last edited by Paul Marin; March 18, 2016, 04:14 PM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Yuh figet fi say Dortmund priority is dem league... hehe,and Europa is LFC priority.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Yuh figet fi say Dortmund priority is dem league... hehe,and Europa is LFC priority.
      Why don't you worry about Newcastle's priority? That's your priority!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That should let you and your brother ponder o rethink his pottichento question,why Dortmund chasing their league title like Spurs,2nd like Spurs, 6 places off the leaders ,mirrors Spurs 5 ,fielded a full strength team in Europa while Potti rested his charges.

I have mashed you and Yuh bredda on priorities, that I will ,laugh until end of season as it plays out while you shift or flipp center..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Pottichento..pottichento... Remind mi...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

O.k sah , unnuh a kill mi wid di spelling ting ,wha yuh nuh oversatn,su if mi say tomato or tomaatto , yuh nuh overstand mi ?

Pochettino It is not a homograph class, its a rum bar site. A suh it set.

Paul affi answa.

Comment

A woman without her man is nothing.

What would MdmeX think Rexy? Ponder that!
              Peter R

Comment

That should let you and your brother ponder o rethink his pottichento question,why Dortmund chasing their league title like Spurs,2nd like Spurs, 6 places off the leaders ,mirrors Spurs 5 ,fielded a full strength team in Europa while Potti rested his charges.

I have mashed you and Yuh bredda on priorities, that I will ,laugh until end of season as it plays out while you shift or flipp center..lol
                The only toe you mash deh pon fi yu own big yam foot. You are simply too dyam fool-fool. Answer this - it will twis' u brain, but try anyway: Why did Dortmund field a full strength team? (Forget Spurs - they have already proven where the priority lies) If you have any semblance of a football brain you will *probably* get it. But I doubt it seeing that you only look at "what's in front of you" and are not footballistically "astute" by any measure.

Comment

Thats for you to answer , dunce , my reasons are well stated and known, yuh twist like the wind , when I blow in your direction.

Comment

Thats for you to answer , dunce , my reasons are well stated and known, yuh twist like the wind , when I blow in your direction.
                    Ha ha ha... Wooooiiieee... Don't mind....you are secure in the world as head football eedyat he he he he.... You get bowl out.... LOL!!!

Comment

Suh wait? Yuh run from dis one eeh!

NEVER discount the power of the written word, and how that power can be lost in an instance with an inadvertent, or ignorant, slip of the "pen" (keyboard)... that includes errors of omission as well!

But, YOU CHOOSE to remain ignorant even when others more learned than you offer advice (freely); an opportunity for self-improvement. I believe they call that "casting pearls before swine... that choose to forever wallow in the cesspit of their ignorance".
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Suh wait? Yuh run from dis one eeh!

NEVER discount the power of the written word, and how that power can be lost in an instance with an inadvertent, or ignorant, slip of the "pen" (keyboard)... that includes errors of omission as well!

But, YOU CHOOSE to remain ignorant even when others more learned than you offer advice (freely); an opportunity for self-improvement. I believe they call that "casting pearls before swine... that choose to forever wallow in the cesspit of their ignorance".
                        ignorance + arrogance = dyam eedyat. LOL!!! De bwoy nuh tyad fi fool. He he he...aye ya yie...

Comment

Yuh say di league is the priority, you had ample time to clarify your position,now you have moved to reasons why other teams prioritie's other campaigns over the league I.e Europa - Liverpool ? and you can't use pool as an example to justify your thesis,so you draw for Spurs and City and Lord knows who else and Yuh still a get a lick.

Spurs field a weakened team in Europa its adversary who sits in a mirrored position in opposite league fields a strong team, City fields a strong team in the Prem,they do same in CL,proof that bothat teams balance campaigns and place equal value on both and go about achieving it by prioritising the immediate task in front of them.

Yuh flipp like a salad or pancake,and I did it.....lol......why did Dortmund field a full strength side and Spurs already knows where it's priorities lie,I ...tell mi nuh.....hehe... i am going to keep yuh you flipping defending your ridiculous position, the season has alot more to play out and you to flipp....lol.

Dunce.

Comment

Yuh say di league is the priority, you had ample time to clarify your position,now you have moved to reasons why other teams prioritie's other campaigns over the league I.e Europa - Liverpool ? and you can't use pool as an example to justify your thesis,so you draw for Spurs and City and Lord knows who else and Yuh still a get a lick.

Spurs field a weakened team in Europa its adversary who sits in a mirrored position in opposite league fields a strong team, City fields a strong team in the Prem,they do same in CL,proof that bothat teams balance campaigns and place equal value on both and go about achieving it by prioritising the immediate task in front of them.

Yuh flipp like a salad or pancake,and I did it.....lol......why did Dortmund field a full strength side and Spurs already knows where it's priorities lie,I ...tell mi nuh.....hehe... i am going to keep yuh you flipping defending your ridiculous position, the season has alot more to play out and you to flipp....lol.

Dunce.
                            LOL!!!! Okay - you win. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...my lord you are f-in thick!!! He he he...keep on prioritizing...when you weigh 300 lbs and have a salad and a box of chocolates on the table, eat "what's in front of you" ha ha ha ha ha... sheer genius...

Comment

FYI, let me fix the quote for you. The ladies would much prefer that the sentence be written as follows:

A woman: without her, man is nothing!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X