No announcement yet.

My Fellow Empire Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few thing you have to remember though. Fergie and Moyes are both from Scotland so he choose a country man. Second thing is he didn't set up Moyes for failure as he left his staff in tack and Moyes let them go.

England don't really have a culture of promoting within.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unnuh flip,a suh mi ave unnuh,di bredda say and you backed him,the supporter's responsibility is to support the manager, when I pointed out the Trinity and how that support of B R is at war with the clubs interest, you rejected it for your false doctrine..... If you are with us...... Or something to that effect..... I have to label you a hostile dissenter- a pathological liar in the class of your brother if you fail to admit this Petey, I wouldn't expect that from you.... hehe.

YUH Bredda SAY DI SUPPORTERS JAB iS TUH SUPPORT DI MANAGA.

It's genetics with you two pathological flippers.... Lol

Putty inna mi and...hehe
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

YOUR mind is putty, too malleable to have an original thought! Where are the
        "lies" you rant about?

Now go read TIA or TT or whoever the blogger of the day is to have something "sensible" to say!

Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X