My Fellow Empire Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fellow Empire Soldiers

There were two winners today. It will be very satisfying to watch Sir X choke pon his Fool's Gold when Loserfool buck Dortmund or any of the Spanish sides and get an ass-whooping. The Empire also came out as a winner today....another nail in van Gaal's coffin, and this game gave our new coach Murinho a chance to see the player's against their most hated opponents.

Louis Van Gaal is a bigger failure than David Moyes. That's because he came to the club with a bigger resume. He has wasted 250 million on mediocre players. Today's game was the first and only game that the Manchester United's players played with heart and passion and at pace. Unfortunately, it was a little bit too little and a lot too late. Embarrassingly, they lost against another mediocre side. Thankfully, we crashed out of the Champions League instead of being further embarrassed by Juventus or PSG, not to even mention being spared from Barcelona. The entire team needs to be replaced with the exception of De Gea, Smalling, Blind (because every team needs a utility player), Martial, Varela and Rashford.

Finishing sixth is exactly where this Loserfool team is good for.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    There were two winners today. It will be very satisfying to watch Sir X choke pon his Fool's Gold when Loserfool buck Dortmund or any of the Spanish sides and get an ass-whooping. The Empire also came out as a winner today....another nail in van Gaal's coffin, and this game gave our new coach Murinho a chance to see the player's against their most hated opponents.

Louis Van Gaal is a bigger failure than David Moyes. That's because he came to the club with a bigger resume. He has wasted 250 million on mediocre players. Today's game was the first and only game that the Manchester United's players played with heart and passion and at pace. Unfortunately, it was a little bit too little and a lot too late. Embarrassingly, they lost against another mediocre side. Thankfully, we crashed out of the Champions League instead of being further embarrassed by Juventus or PSG, not to even mention being spared from Barcelona. The entire team needs to be replaced with the exception of De Gea, Smalling, Blind (because every team needs a utility player), Martial, Varela and Rashford.

Jangle, if you hate your manager so much, how come you never run go Spurs, or some other team? Leicester perhaps? Didn't you get the memo? That's what REAL SUPPORTERS do when the manager is not to their liking.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh change your curtains when the seasons change or when you want to pretty up your house....you don't change your home.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh change your curtains when the seasons change or when you want to pretty up your house....you don't change your home.
        LOL!!! That is true, but not if you are a snake slithering from under one rock to the next. He he he...di bredda head full a porridge me ah tell yu. Woooooooooiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee.

Anyway - I think you saying that these were two mediocre teams is not far from the truth, but the difference in the speed of play and sense of purpose was clearly with my side. I find that your team is missing the kind of leadership you had under Slurgie. Scholes, Keane, Ronaldo, etc. all put up a "beatch fight" whenever the team was down. That fire is dead and gone. My honest opinion is that Mourinho will not be a good selection for your team either. He will play boring football that your fans won't appreciate. But hey...I am glad to see you scrambling to be relevant and even gladder to be the ones that could have ended your campaign. My only regret is that now you have time to focus on the league which makes our job much tougher.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that my side's big problem is that we don't have any finishers. Despite Coutinho's deft goal, Henderson, Coutinho, Milner all had their chances. Herr Klopp gonna have to fix that for next season.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rooney? past his sell by date too?
          Peter R

Comment

Suh Jangle yuh nuh subscribe to the theory that a supporters job is to support the manager,frigg the club interest.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Suh Jangle yuh nuh subscribe to the theory that a supporters job is to support the manager,frigg the club interest.
              This question xposes your stupidity and hypocrisy once again. Supporters can be against a manager but they don't leave the club trying to justify it with stupidity (your hallmark) and lies. With respect to new managers - they accept and support them in good faith but can be justified in their protest. In LVG's case, he was given support, money, and time but by Christmas, Manu** was clearly not going in the right direction. For sensible supporters like Jangle, he found constructive ways to justify his position against the manager. Unlike you, Jangle didn't:

a) leave the club and go to a rival (boycotting the club is forgivable - going to a rival is not)
              b) do so after 3 games into the new manager's tenure (indicating a disingenuous allegiance to the club)

You on the other hand, NEVER supported BR and gave him no chance, as evidenced in your LEAVING THE CLUB. You then tried to come back (but were never accepted) when he nearly won the league. That makes you a hypocrite. Jangle is not a hypocrite. He has made his position clear, but he is not tearing down his club by going to a rival...unlike you...and has given LVG a fair chance.

You are lower than a snake, which is why you will never be considered a REAL LFC fan. You only "sing when we are winning". KMA and tek the nex' bus to Newcastle. Rafa di deh a wait pon yu.

Comment

...can LVG be blamed for yesterday? Mata, Rojo, Fellani all missed chances that should have been put away.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

......fall from grace....................................? ....... .......
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Rooney? past his sell by date too?
                    No!
                    He is slower and more prone to injuries...however his technical skills and experience are indispensable - (He plays much smarter than ever. Smartest as player than he has ever been = Great tactical level.) There are two things needed to exploit his assets to maximum level.

- He needs a better quality supporting cast i.e. good supporting cast.
                    If anyone needs reminding this is a TEAM game.

- An astute manager - Manager who can *rest him - leave him out of the line-up - when playing against the less than very top quality clubs' teams.

*See: The relationship with having good = top quality supporting cast? - ...and to manage his aches and maintain peak physical fitness/physical well being, top quality physical therapists, physical trainers and masseurs.
                    Last edited by Karl; March 18, 2016, 09:47 AM.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Manu need 3 good players. A center half, I don't know why LVG haven't bought one as he has bought so many left backs and sold Evans.

One good central mid. The German best days are passed, Carrick too. Then he has so many backup and converted midfield forwards.

Get a good forward who can score goals and make good runs and then put Martial, Rashford, Linguard and I say depay with a lot of hesitation. Keep Young and Valencia as they are veritile to assist.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        ...can LVG be blamed for yesterday? Mata, Rojo, Fellani all missed chances that should have been put away.
                        The answer to your question is yes. Because that's his team that he built. Note where I did give the team some credit - "Today's game was the first and only game that the Manchester United's players played with heart and passion and at pace." The team played at their optimum yesterday, but unfortunately, their optimum is mediocre at best.

Comment

too little to late. LVG chance look slim now.

I say leggo Giggsy and let Fergie assist him for a little bit. Jose is LVG 2. You see how quick he sold LukaKa? Him an Ronaldo didn't see eye to eye. Don't think he likes enterprising strikers too much and you will only see more Manu products come back to haunt them as he will sell of the youngsters and academy players stop coming through as they make one mistake they will be banished.

Can't say mi never warn you.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I thought both teams squandered golden opportunities to take a stranglehold of the match; one of the features of that match was missed opportunities. Had your team scored one of the clear chances it had it the first half, things could have been different.

Whether LvG was to blame as Jangle says, is a matter of opinion. The fact is, players squandered golden opportunities. They need to acknowledge that. I saw Scholes and Paul Ince on the half-time and post match review (BT Sports) and one of the things they both commented on was the apparent lack of desire among the players.

Goal scoring has been one of your problems, and you did get rid of some players who, all being equal, could have provided more goal scoring power.
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              I thought both teams squandered golden opportunities to take a stranglehold of the match; one of the features of that match was missed opportunities. Had your team scored one of the clear chances it had it the first half, things could have been different.

Whether LvG was to blame as Jangle says, is a matter of opinion. The fact is, players squandered golden opportunities. They need to acknowledge that. I saw Scholes and Paul Ince on the half-time and post match review (BT Sports) and one of the things they both commented on was the apparent lack of desire among the players.

Goal scoring has been one of your problems, and you did get rid of some players who, all being equal, could have provided more goal scoring power.
                              Totally agree on the squandered chances. Lingaard should have done a bit better on his header too - it was too direct. Anway - as I have said "ad nauseum" - the players have to step up. To blame the manager for missing a chance is simply ridiculous - Henderson's easy tuck away comes to mind - as does Rojo's (not so easy, but it was there for the taking) chance. I can't speak for Manu**, but LFC's problems since Suarez left has clearly been in scoring AND in the WOEFUL return exhibited by our midfielders. Coutinho, Henderson, Milner and Lallana are useless as goal scorers. It remains our biggest problem, more than the defense (which was good yesterday despite some shaky moments - Sakho - my MOTM) or goal keeping. My hope is that we bring in a 20 goal a game striker, and a goal scoring midfielder this summer. Both are badly lacking.

Comment

Working...
                              X