Maudib and JAwge, imagine another top 50 ballers list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maudib and JAwge, imagine another top 50 ballers list

and guess who missing? Unless me cyaan read check the list here.

Sorry couldn't post the article as it too long and there is a limit words per post on the forum.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Every list it's the same No. 1 - KAKA!!!!

I'm not just a tennis authority.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Robinho does not need to
      be on any list. who is the only goal scorere for Brasil as we speak? Who i the reason why Brasil (yes Brasil) is still in the copa america competition? I have never seen Kaka lifted Brasil on his shoulders and carried the team. The Brasilians already knew Robinho is destined for greatness. Robinho will be ranked with pele, Garrincha and other of Brasil's all time greatests.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Robinho does not need to
        be on any list. who is the only goal scorere for Brasil as we speak? Who i the reason why Brasil (yes Brasil) is still in the copa america competition? I have never seen Kaka lifted Brasil on his shoulders and carried the team. The Brasilians already knew Robinho is destined for greatness. Robinho will be ranked with pele, Garrincha and other of Brasil's all time greatests.
        Time yuh stop fool yuhself bout Robinho. Is years now yuh a diss Kaka fi big up Steppa!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"Robinho will be ranked with pele, Garrincha and other of Brasil's all time greatests." - quite possible. So too Adu. But what about the "now"?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is adu brasilian? Robinho's work
            speaks for itself (all you have to do is watch your TV). please do not insult robinho by mentioning Freddy's name with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Time yuh stop fool yuhself bout Robinho. Is years now yuh a diss Kaka fi big up Steppa!
              My suspicions of a 'personal' miasma clouding the issue are being confirmed..

When in doubt.. apply Critical Thinking...

Comment

Where you see anything 'personal' in my post?

Comment

Robinho is merely another denilson.

Comment

Where you see anything 'personal' in my post?
                    Robinho carrying Brazil through the Copa..

Yuh si di move in di 18 fi draw di penalty ?

Bad like yaws...

Every game that guh by, ah going to force feed yuh.. since yuh nuh know what good fi yuh...

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                      Robinho is merely another denilson.
                      Poor, lazy analysis.

There are similarities in terms of on the ball skill BUT

Denilson could not carry Brazil through Copa like Robinho is doing..

Tiiiime is on my side, yes it is..

Watch di ride..

Comment

and guess who missing? Unless me cyaan read check the list here.

Sorry couldn't post the article as it too long and there is a limit words per post on the forum.
                        Excellent post, boss!

Very, very interesting compilation.

The #1 - Kaka?! Yes!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X