• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you rats!

Comment

Thanx
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh, yu name Sir Rat? Yuh ansa dat??? Oh sorry, mi figget yuh a represent ManCity! or is it Real Madrid??
        Peter R

Comment

Isn't evolution marvelous,there is currently that resistance to the musical notes of Pied Piper's flute.
          A rat that wishes to be called by another name.
          Okay ratever!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Thanx
            Thanks? LOL!!! You are a real piece of shyte...you only know how to sing when we are winning...when we're losing, you have some bogus crap that makes the inexcusable (changing jerseys) acceptable...but only in your likkle mind. We won despite the likes of you. Punk. Now...wha mek u nuh deh pon di bus fi Newcastle. We wi pay di ticket. Jes' go. Tenk u.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You two,you backed BR...hehe.
              And who were you backing when BR came in? LOL!!! Frickin' sunshiner. KMA an gwey. City, Napoli, Inter, Real Madrid? LOL!!! Klown, you are a real disgrace...even HL & BT who did welcome you wid open arms learn seh you is a punk. Run galang.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Weakkkkkkkk heart.....muscle up yuh heart,Krasses...hehe...yuh nuh affi jump inna my post,juss ignore dem

Yuh wish yuh had the balls to make calls like me,don't you.
                Don't fool yourself, your heart is no stronger than anyone else's, neither are those shriveled up beans you masquerade around as cojones. What is obviously at play here, is your weak brain...nothing more...nothing less. You are a certified twit...Rafa awaits...run...before you miss the excitement of avoiding relegation.

Comment

We win and you attack me.....sweet,keep winning Klopp,it a kill yuh,if we had lost ahh boy wouldn't you be in heaven
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We win and you attack me.....sweet,keep winning Klopp,it a kill yuh,if we had lost ahh boy wouldn't you be in heaven
                    There is no WE when it comes to you and LFC...you are sunshiner and real supporters are disgusted and offended when people like you *claim* to be supporters of our great club. On September 4, 2012, you declared yourself City. So from that day forward, there ain't no "we" dog. You are anything but LFC. And so it should be - you are of low intellect, devoid of any class whatsoever and UNWORTHY of the Reds. Your association of any kind with our club is unwanted and defiling. So get lost. Just accept that you will NEVER be accepted as a RED. Keep trying, but it won't work...our supporters are upstanding men and women, not dogs and low-lifes like yourself.

And to show your daftness and delusion, you are sadly mistaken if you think I don't celebrate ***every*** LFC win, without regard for who happens to be the manager. I have since 1971 without interruption. Something you can never ever claim without spewing vile lies and fabrications in your lame attempt to rewrite the facts surrounding your sunshiner-brand of low life support. When I say LFC FOR LIFE - I can prove it - you??? LOL!!! Klown. KMA and hop on the bus. Rafa awaits.
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; March 18, 2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X