Van Gaal: You must believe....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Gaal: You must believe....lol

United trail 2-0 from the first meeting at Anfield and are odds-on to be eliminated. However, Van Gaal insists they can still salvage the tie if they can generate the same kind of atmosphere that Liverpool fans created for their team last week.
    ‘I think the challenge to beat Liverpool and the challenge that we are two goals down is a big challenge,’ said the Dutchman. ‘We have to believe in it, it starts with the players of course but it starts also with the fans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz436jcBZZf
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

‘Since I was here at United we have played five times against them and won four times. Two times we have played them at home and we won clearly. I think we were the better team and they were not so comfy playing here in front of our fans.
    ‘Tomorrow [Thursday] will be completely different. Old Trafford is different. The pitch is bigger, the grass is better. It’s another challenge for us and I think we are ready.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz436k700iB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

JANGLE,ROCK & LAZIE ,how yuh feel before yuh feel my steel ?

How yuh mean jockey !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWIGj-gVvAA

Yeaaaaah !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oJo_nn_P5w

Comment

Hilarious!
        You do not have a clue,we can't beat Pool with any and every side but trust me if he picks the right eleven,your players will be reduced to mere spectators.
        As far as LvG,maybe he should allow the fans ti select the starting eleven.

Comment

Deluded ,Jangle and Lazie ? interesting the fans seem to be at war with the coach,hi Paul and have seperated club from coach,something i did.

BR got sacked last year...hellloooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Deluded ,Jangle and Lazie ? interesting the fans seem to be at war with the coach,hi Paul and have seperated club from coach,something i did.

BR got sacked last year...hellloooooooo.
            You sound happy, is it because Citeh reached the next round of the UCL?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You dont think its because we kicked your ass last week at anfield and will do it again tomorrow,you are going to feel the full force of a healthy liverpool team,you struggled to beat an injury plaqued team,got balled off the park against a full strength side,granted Sturry isnt match fit and you are going to face the same thing tomorrow and chuss mi,Jangle is elated.
              Last edited by Sir X; March 16, 2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

You dont think its because we kicked your ass last week at anfield and will do it again tomorrow,you are going to feel the full force of a healthy liverpool team,you struggled to beat an injury plaqued team,got balled off the park against a full strength side,granted Sturry isnt match fit and you are going to face the same thing tomorrow and chuss mi,Jangle is elated.
                When you say "we" which team you're talking? I'm confused because you have more teams than stripper have thongs. By the way how long Kompany out for?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You earned the right to feel optimistic, and yes it was a convincing victory for Pool.There is one potential problem with the actual results,you simply did not score enough goals.A euphoria with a life-span of only a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    When you say "we" which team you're talking? I'm confused because you have more teams than stripper have thongs. By the way how long Kompany out for?
                    DWL!!! heX, ah long time me ah tell u seh a nuh me one dat fin' you out!!! LOL!!! Klown. And by the way heX, if you don't understand Lazie's analogy, maybe it would have been better for you if he had said "because you have more teams than a dominatriX has leather thongs." Jes' tryin' to help.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      You earned the right to feel optimistic, and yes it was a convincing victory for Pool.There is one potential problem with the actual results,you simply did not score enough goals.A euphoria with a life-span of only a week.
                      The other potential problem for LFC is the curse of the dutty tinkin goat mout'!! Dyam eediat a run him mout'...is like him don' know seh is only half time. Friggin' fool. Now him ago come wid chupidnis like "weak heart" and blah blah blah, when we tyad fi tell him fi shet him face. An unu ah wonda why me call him the real "5th columnist". Dyam turncoat.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rock

We did not score enough goals and you did ? Its not as if we cant , sometimes they go in , sometimes they dont, pool is developing into a team that can score from any angle.

Memba mi tell yuh, i keep hearing this hubbub from someone trying to be relevant about priorities, looking like a fool after stating Man U priority is the prem not europa and pools is europa not the prem , as of both objectives cant be balanced because of equal value in the returns i.e champions league football.
                        Last edited by Sir X; March 16, 2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Dont worry your sanity always comes back after Pool whips your ass.I am hear to rub it in..hehe.

Comment

Lazie :Revisiting the duss out ( juss fi you ) ..hehe

For this game Liverpool recalled Coutinho and Sturridge to the starting XI with both Moreno and Clyne starting at full-back.

For United, following his several injuries, Van Gaal was hamstrung in several areas. But he still had enough fit players to name a strong-looking starting XI. From the previous game (at WBA), the Dutch manager made four changes. Varela replacing Darmian at right-back, Fellaini and Schneiderlin coming in for Herrera and Carrick in midfield and Depay replaced the suspended Lingard down the flanks.

Both managers also started with their usual 4-2-3-1 formations

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/03/tac...l-2-man-utd-0/

Comment

We did not score enough goals and you did ? Its not as if we cant , sometimes they go in , sometimes they dont, pool is developing into a team that can score from any angle.

Memba mi tell yuh, i keep hearing this hubbub from someone trying to be relevant about priorities, looking like a fool after stating Man U priority is the prem not europa and pools is europa not the prem , as of both objectives cant be balanced because of equal value in the returns i.e champions league football.
                              "We?" LOL!!! Once again, your stupidity is exposed. Show me where anyone said "priorities can't be balanced". Your ignorance is quite shocking and your lack of football understanding is comical. So when since Newcastle get eena Europa League? "We"...LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X