No announcement yet.

DI APACHE to MAN U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BenJ, a you that, hehe....I see the cycle de a 180 and closing in on the 360, I miss the original format of the site, anyway who else missing? TK commit suicide since Freddi gonna Utah, Princess, Balla, and Tyrese computah mash up, Booma change him name to Phoqry, Mexx depress ever since Viera lef', man I know I'm missing a few, nuh worry yoself, mi de ya fi bring back the dancehall?

o yes Dweetsweet caught up in the Beckham hype so him nano time, the crazy youth, whe him name whe always a put people pan him shyit list still ban, Empress and Portia depress cuz adi 1 Usain Bolt, man whole heep more...
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
      BenJ, a you that, hehe....I see the cycle de a 180 and closing in on the 360, I miss the original format of the site, anyway who else missing? TK commit suicide since Freddi gonna Utah, Princess, Balla, and Tyrese computah mash up, Booma change him name to Phoqry, Mexx depress ever since Viera lef', man I know I'm missing a few, nuh worry yoself, mi de ya fi bring back the dancehall?

o yes Dweetsweet caught up in the Beckham hype so him nano time, the crazy youth, whe him name whe always a put people pan him shyit list still ban, Empress and Portia depress cuz adi 1 Usain Bolt, man whole heep more...
      Wait till aftah election.. is den yuh gwine si man missing up...

Comment

Working...
      X