No announcement yet.

What's the Priority: West Ham vs Man U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have stopped to your levels for a min,I have given you the privilege of understanding me by debasing myself in degenerate babble....

A nuh dumb and dumber,it's Dunce and Duncest...hehe.

Now I will raise the level...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not just dunce! but stupid and dunce!!! to entertain this drivel...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I have stopped to your levels for a min,I have given you the privilege of understanding me by debasing myself in degenerate babble....

A nuh dumb and dumber,it's Dunce and Duncest...hehe.

Now I will raise the level...lol

LOL!!! When you are quick to call people "dunce" you should check yourself and realise that others can see you are an intellectual midget. For example, I think you meant to say "I have stOOped"...not "I have stoPPed"...but the spellcheck couldn't help you there - could it?? LOL!!! Frickin' klown.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So spelling is an issue ,when you dont have any ...hehe, dunce,tek di plank outta yuh eye before yuh deal wid my speck...but thats what dunces do,the priority is always the redherring(spelling) or semantics.

Unnuh think unnuh relevant,i bait you clowns to pass my day...hehe,moreso to let the site see the levels of your football knowledge,a blasted joke...hehe.

Right now we are on the priority being soley the prem ,peter has wiggled to center,yuh stuck outta righgt field..hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The only person who has CHANGED ANYTHING is you... what is it now? about six teams in the last two years? and counting. You idol nuh jus gawn a Newcastle?

And believe it or not, on a forum where we communicate with written language (and the help of some emoticons) spelling IS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT for proper comprehension in many instances. It is not a red herring! And only an idiot wouldn't take any opportunity to improve him/herself. Take one ah dese for having a stupid attitude to learning!
            Peter R

Comment

Spelling is important ,really ?

LOL! Klown...the nex' bus fi Newcastle nuh leave yet?

If that is so, wha dat mek u? Dumberer? LOL!! Here, Rafa beg me give this to you:

Take one ah dese for having a stupid attitude to learning!

I understand you ...lol...you have flipped , the other dunce holds firm in the face of glaring facts.Liverpool is in the race for top 4, so how is it not now a priority when he states the its thew main objective ?

The idiot refuses to admit both objectives (europa and prem campaign) can have equal importance to achieve the target of champions league.

Spell check dat fi mi nuh..hehe..teacha.

Comment

Of course you would miss the point of the importance of spelling, grammar, and proper punctuation at appropriate times. I use patois, at least my version of it when I write, so it's not about asking anyone to overnight all of a sudden become a "wordsmith", which you have called yourself. It is rather at least HOPING that you (everyone i.e.) at least recognise that writing in clear language leads to BETTER COMPREHENSION when the medium of exchange is written language.

So carry on Porky, keep wallowing in the cesspit of your ignorance. You are where you belong! An tek a nex one for INSISTING on being ignorant
                Peter R

Comment

And you missed my point ,your issue is a redherring (grammar),the issue is you two dunces , well you moved center, that believe LFC cannot treat both objectives (Prem & Europa) as equal importance in trying to attain champions league and the best way to go about it is prioritizing whats in front of you,to treat one objective less than the other is irresponsible.

Comment

Prime example of your hieroglyphics; I'm not going to bother to decipher what you wrote. I'll simple say, your reading comprehension skills are even worse that your writing skills, so any interpretation by you, of my position, is usually incorrect, just as it is now.

The point of the writing legibly is TOTALLY LOST on you. Paul pointed it out, and I have from time to time. If you wish to call it a red herring, that is your prerogative... tek a nex one doh for CONTINUING TO INSIST on being obtuse!

Now go home an tek some extra lessons an tap was' mi time! See a number here 1-800-IAMDUMB !!!
                    Peter R

Comment

So you understood the hieroglyphics and you deciphered it, as me rejecting your hypocritical, pompous, semantic, gramatical positions as a red herring , a game you two dunces play when you dont want to deal with the issue of prioritizing.

That and name calling seems to be the only cards you two have,i will continue to keep you two focused on the obtuse priorities ,it is my perogative ,dont worry about your spellings.

Comment

All I got from it was you are stating my position, which has NEVER changed. If you are interpreting it whichever way you choose to I really don't give a ship, but don't go spread falsities just because it suits your position. All now mi a wait fi hear what "latter" you was a talk bout whe day, an which house you a guh entah fus! Dyam coward!!

So calling a man "dunce" and "pompous a$$" is less objectionable than whatever name you think I might have called you? "dumb" in the phone number... KMT

You never heard me complain, until you did and I merely pointed out then, and now, that in the name calling department you're no choir boy... but maybe you are! (is that calling you a name? "I hope Uncle Peter di'n't hurt your wittle feewings")

Down Boy! Heel Sir Rex! In a yuh kennel! yu call de numba yet??? whe yu a wait pon! Wwoooiiiieeeeee mi crepe sole!!!
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          So spelling is an issue ,when you dont have any ...hehe, dunce,tek di plank outta yuh eye before yuh deal wid my speck...but thats what dunces do,the priority is always the redherring(spelling) or semantics.

Unnuh think unnuh relevant,i bait you clowns to pass my day...hehe,moreso to let the site see the levels of your football knowledge,a blasted joke...hehe.

Right now we are on the priority being soley the prem ,peter has wiggled to center,yuh stuck outta righgt field..hehe
                          First of all Donkey - when you are out there calling people "dunce" you should be careful to not show your own failings that expose you as head of that department. My sixth grade teacher would have given you two whips of her trusty cane (which she affectionately called "the tickler") not for your grammatical errors, but for your hypocrisy. LOL!!!

Anyway, as for the "point"...it is quite simply lost on you. You're just to dumb and disingenuous, consistently dodging questions that expose your fallacious position on prioritization. It is so obvious to all but the mentally handicapped that you don't have the ability to think critically, continually conflating the concept of "responsibility" (i.e. win every game in good faith) with the team's "priority" (i.e. the more (or most) important of all parallel initiatives). So, while the "dunce" will look at two paths to UCL qualification as being "equal", the "astute" manager will tell you this is not a position that top clubs find themselves in, because top clubs from the beginning of the season prioritize and deliver on their league expectations. More to the point, having to rely on the "lottery" of a cup final to qualify for Europe is usually the domain of mid-table clubs who have no chance in the league (e.g. Fulham, although back then, the Europa Cup was not a pathway to UCL football). Top clubs by this time of the season are already secure in their path to UCL qualification. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich all have their UCL spots pretty much locked up for next year and have done so by prioritizing THE LEAGUE FIRST. They have no need to be going for a "hail Mary" in "having to" (as opposed to "trying to") win the Europa Cup or UCL as their pathway to qualification...such shenanigans are the purview of mid-table clubs or, in LFC and Manu**'s case, big clubs that have failed in their league aspirations. But alas...you are too THICK to understand. The cold Newcastle air may do you some good...while doubtful, it is my sincere hope that it just might agitate those dormant brain cells. LOL!!! Have a good trip!! Hail up Rafa fi mi - him ah give you the gues' room or the master bedroom?

P.S. And by the way - your position on "cups" being of equal priority pre-date the Europa Cup championship being a pathway to UCL qualification. It is only now that the Europa Cup has become "more important" that you have found renewed religion, as it props up your previously indefensible position. And don't bother lying. I will xpose you. Once again, you have been proven to be disingenuous.
                          Last edited by Paul Marin; March 16, 2016, 09:55 PM.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X