RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Payet nudge versus the Benetke nudge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you find the video?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

https://youtu.be/bRoAshzGzmU

https://youtu.be/_RsmZ8roVIY

Here you go bro video to video payet versus benteke and in watching again it is much clearer to me that payet backleg rotation was stopped by defender knees clearly making contact, does he exaggerate fall, yes i think so, versus benteke which I am still not sure of actual contact but if contact it seemed extremely slight to a mere touch at best and yes he too exaggerates his fall, it is ridiculous but if benteke's is a penalty then payet's a penalty too. This will ruin game. Massive inconsistency in very similar situation.
      Last edited by Stonigut; March 15, 2016, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Your videos prove the points. Benteke's was a foul because he has gone pass the defender and the defender's knee caught his trailing foot. Payet waited for contact then dived.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How do you see that Jangle, not at all, not even close, benteke you can't even see the touch, payet the man's kness definetly affected the rotation of his stride, bwoy you mussi have different eyes to mine.

Comment

Yes, I've seen these two videos. In Payet's case, I don't understand why would fall like that if contact is made to the foot bottom like that. I think he could easily keep on his feet. And did he have control of the ball?

In Benteke's case, I don't see how he could have stayed on his feet with a side clip like that. And his touch on the ball was soft and exquisite. I have no doubt he would have remained in easy control of the ball.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, it seems like Payet kick our his leg to make contact. Even if he did not, that was not contact to result in that fall, imo.

Stoni, yuh still not sure contact was made with Benteke? Come on, now man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Does this look like contact?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...5829/ref-watch

It differs from Payet's because Delaney is flying in with pace from left to right. Payet had already gone and kicked out his foot to make contact.

That's how I see it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, I actually agree with you on that. If the ref thought it was a dive he should have carded Payet. So what was going through his mind? The replay definitely shows he was fouled... so is the ref another Howard Webb? who, ironically, on the station I was watching was the "guest ref". He, with the benefit of replay, said it should have been a penalty.
                  Peter R

Comment

To be clear on Payet's you need a video replay like the one of Benteke, i.e. taken from in front to fully judge what the contact was like. On match day, the replays I saw showed more than enough contact to bring him down.

In Benteke's case you can clearly see his foot wobble when contact was made... no ifs ands or buts that that was a penalty. IMO, in his (Benteke's) mind, and you could see it from the way he was turning, he had beaten his man and he was going to goal!
                    Peter R

Comment

There are thise cases where a player makes the most out of absolutely notthing,and then there are are those smarter pplayers waiting for minimal contact and then make the most of it(overreact).Their hope is people will be blinded by their ddeception and ergo see a clear foul.

Comment

Barely, but not so much to make a man like that fall like seh him hav dropsy.

Comment

Sift and exquisite!!!??? That combination of words never entered my mind on benteke. What are you watching, soft and exquisite!!!!!! bleeeeersneath, a pure laughing mi dey pon right now!!

Comment

Interesting, unnu man at a different level of reasoning, mi nuh see all a that.

Comment

But a weh di...? What about Benteke mi a talk bout?! Zas crise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X