Arsenal Has Not been Good Enuff This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Has Not been Good Enuff This Year

In every competition the GOONERS HAS NOT looked in anyway formidable.
    Now it is not too early to realized that changes need to be made. Whether a change in Manager or a complete upheaval of most of our players.
    Giroud has played up to Henry's estimation that he is just not good enough. Ramsey needs to be jettison out. Sanchez need a good talking to. Mertesacker needs a new club far away from Arsenal as possible. Gabriel is a bench player not a starter for any Top Teams.
    Ozil needs more bite in defending or a kick up the backside when he loses the ball. All these changes requires a more demanding coach than what we currently has. A coach who does not constantly defend mediocrity and lazy players. A coach that demands everything from players in every game. For example, Two games in a row CAMPBELL plays better than SANCHEZ, and Ramsey yet he was the player substituted. A coach that these players respect and are willing to play their hearts out for that is the COACH needed.

ARSENE WENGER HAS COACHED THIS YEAR AS A FADING DINOSAUR. HE IS PASS HIS SELL BY (BYE) DATE.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES ARSENE SEE YOU ON THE BOARD(IN THE BOARD ROOM). too many similar position players with no heart no fighting spirit, no desires and most of all too many players lacking KICKING TECHNIQUES..Dunny see Gibbs, Chambers, Monreal and Giroud.
    HENRY NEED TO WORK WITH THESE SENIOR PLAYERS on SHOOTING SKILLS INSTEAD OF THE YOUNGSTERS..all these afore mentioned in my opinion lack the basic shooting techniques.
    easily corrected skills.when to shooting with pace,placement and how to use any legs in the 18 yards box while shooting at goal.
    Last edited by PeeJay; March 13, 2016, 12:05 PM.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Arsenal Has Not been Good Enuff This Year

...and that is the fact!

Here is another!
    Arsenal has not been good enough for the last 10 years!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I wonder why you say that?? hmmm

Don't unuh win two FA Cup and two Community Shield in that time?

Good to see you King Karl, you scarce these days!
      Peter R

Comment

It simple. Wenger need to tell the players bout them RAASS.

Arsenal only seems to turn it on a few m inutes a game. They think they are better than they are. They only played about 15 minutes in this game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Which Arsenal defensive midfielder can walk into City,Chelsea,Spurs,Man U or Liverpool,for the past 15 years,since Viera you have a tactical whole in your middle that di Arse refuses to fill.

You have been soft in the middle for awhile,expect it to get worse under Arse,as others strengthen that position over the summer.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Defensive mid are a rare bread. There are not many in the EPL today. Nuff of the team you mention play it by committee and it doesn't stop it from been bad defensively as they load up the middle and leave their wing wide open, ala Chelsea, City. Manu have none. Spurs developing a strong mid but they are not there yet. The fact is Arsenal have to find a way to play with energy and like they interested in the whole game, not just clever passing.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Revisit your statement,it reeks of ignorance.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                In every competition the GOONERS HAS NOT looked in anyway formidable.
                Now it is not too early to realized that changes need to be made. Whether a change in Manager or a complete upheaval of most of our players.
                Giroud has played up to Henry's estimation that he is just not good enough. Ramsey needs to be jettison out. Sanchez need a good talking to. Mertesacker needs a new club far away from Arsenal as possible. Gabriel is a bench player not a starter for any Top Teams.
                Ozil needs more bite in defending or a kick up the backside when he loses the ball. All these changes requires a more demanding coach than what we currently has. A coach who does not constantly defend mediocrity and lazy players. A coach that demands everything from players in every game. For example, Two games in a row CAMPBELL plays better than SANCHEZ, and Ramsey yet he was the player substituted. A coach that these players respect and are willing to play their hearts out for that is the COACH needed.

ARSENE WENGER HAS COACHED THIS YEAR AS A FADING DINOSAUR. HE IS PASS HIS SELL BY (BYE) DATE.
                THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES ARSENE SEE YOU ON THE BOARD(IN THE BOARD ROOM). too many similar position players with no heart no fighting spirit, no desires and most of all too many players lacking KICKING TECHNIQUES..Dunny see Gibbs, Chambers, Monreal and Giroud.
                HENRY NEED TO WORK WITH THESE SENIOR PLAYERS on SHOOTING SKILLS INSTEAD OF THE YOUNGSTERS..all these afore mentioned in my opinion lack the basic shooting techniques.
                easily corrected skills.when to shooting with pace,placement and how to use any legs in the 18 yards box while shooting at goal.
                No one could have stopped that second goal. Wicked striked!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

DID you see OZil after he lost the ball, closing down b4

a play develop can prevent such a goal. fighting spirit.
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

We need a proper goal scorer. We need too many chances to score one goal.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      We need a proper goal scorer. We need too many chances to score one goal.
                      "Need a proper goal scorer"????? WFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is when you reach on fi support LFC??????? Well, as the song goes, "you can check in any time you want, but you can never leave" (unless you is a heX, in that case, good riddance). LOL!!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Erm it was direct response to assasin's post...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X