Diego Costa is a real scumbag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Costa is a real scumbag!

Football shamed again by 'biting' scandal: Uproar as Chelsea star Diego Costa appears to sink teeth into rival player in FA Cup clash
    Chelsea striker Costa seemed to bite Everton player in FA Cup quarter final
    He squared up to Gareth Barry after he appeared to lunge into a hard tackle
    Forward threw arms around Barry in apparent attempt to avoid punishment
    Referee gave him second yellow - and subsequent red card - in 84th minute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gh-tackle.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

It took you how many seasons to realise this,it's not like he was an angel at Athlethico.

But Saurez holds a special place for you eh ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wrong!

And right!

I hav always thought Diego Costa was a decrepit human being. Only Suarez beats him on those terms.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And you now choose to air it on the site,well done.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Huh? what is "it" ? his dislike of Suarez? or opinion of Costa?

Mo's dislike of Suarez's behaviour is no secret, and what better day than today to voice your opinion of Costa (if it were not done before)... you look for issues where none eXist! Why?
          Peter R

Comment

You answered it and I referred to it,you said... If it were not done before,why accuse me of petty behavior, that you and your brother exhibit ?

Has he ever licked out at Costa, a player who came in the league,the sane time Saurez was leaving ?

Comment

X, give me a frikkin break!

I don't share my every view and feeling online like some FB junkie.

Please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                You answered it and I referred to it,you said... If it were not done before,why accuse me of petty behavior, that you and your brother exhibit ?

Has he ever licked out at Costa, a player who came in the league,the sane time Saurez was leaving ?
                KMFT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Huh? what is "it" ? his dislike of Suarez? or opinion of Costa?

Mo's dislike of Suarez's behaviour is no secret, and what better day than today to voice your opinion of Costa (if it were not done before)... you look for issues where none eXist! Why?
                  Exactly! Never felt the urge to state my dislike for Diego Costa until today. Is that a crime, X? Is there a statute of limitation for me to express this?

Before that statute expires let me just state that I think Diego Costa is at least 8 years older than his passport says. The guy has more wrinkles than me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, I don't think he bit Barry. Why? If he actually did, Barry would have reacted. He didn't, so I don't think he did.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

easy Mo, don't let him get to you. LOL!!!
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah it look like he didn't but must realized what happen to the biter and decided against it at the last minute.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My views of him would only be marginally better if he did not in fact bite him. So, doesn't really change the fact dat mi nuh like dah fool deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Xactly,tell im fi mi Mo,we just wished you showed it @ the time of Saurez departure and Costa arrival to the BPL ,( it happened at said time) after all we all had interest in a righteous league.

Comment

him and Fredy Adu a the same age...45
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X