Imagine Liverpool having BR and Man U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine Liverpool having BR and Man U

Having Van Gaal with Klopp available for the summer ? and some bredda was advocating keeping diss Rucks until

Midtable ambition, 5th columnist , the man said we cant compete with the money bags because its all about money ! Not the coach, gve BR a Man U budget and then it would be even..hehe

Yesterday was all about getting more out of less.....hehe.BTW Man Uites your priority is officailly the prem and we will take your position from you by end of season, yes by competing on 2 fronts, we havent written off top 4, nuh listen to di dunce ....opps Paul.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Having Van Gaal with Klopp available for the summer ? and some bredda was advocating keeping diss Rucks until

Midtable ambition, 5th columnist , the man said we cant compete with the money bags because its all about money ! Not the coach, gve BR a Man U budget and then it would be even..hehe

Yesterday was all about getting more out of less.....hehe.BTW Man Uites your priority is officailly the prem and we will take your position from you by end of season, yes by competing on 2 fronts, we havent written off top 4, nuh listen to di dunce ....opps Paul.
    LOL!!! Klown...you too fool. As for "getting more out of less" I think you should try VERY hard to do that with your brain. It nah werk.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The truth hurts,you need to revisit all your post about BR and where you expected him to take us and what you perceived as his hindrance, then confess

You were wrong,he was an unmitigated disaster that hid behind the mask of Saurez ,one holiday season and he failed.

Klopp has you Klopped, everytime he turns over a heavyweight,clubs that you believe because of finances we can't compete with,clubs who you believe the difference isn't the coach.Yuh need tuh ?

Bow tuh yuh teacha,Dunce.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The truth hurts,you need to revisit all your post about BR and where you expected him to take us and what you perceived as his hindrance, then confess

You were wrong,he was an unmitigated disaster that hid behind the mask of Saurez ,one holiday season and he failed.

Klopp has you Klopped, everytime he turns over a heavyweight,clubs that you believe because of finances we can't compete with,clubs who you believe the difference isn't the coach.Yuh need tuh ?

Bow tuh yuh teacha,Dunce.
        LOL!!! Too funny. No one on earth knows what you're babbling on about as usual. Rife wid chupidniss.

Stupidity #1: BR came 2nd in the league is an "unmitigated" disaster? LOL! How "astute". You should look up the meaning of "unmitigated". LOL!!! Hush mi know seh the only t'ing dat u ah try do is justify your turncoat-ism...run to a nex' team...that's the Trinity for you!

Stupidity #2: "Klopp" has [me] "Klopped"? LOL!!! Klopp is MY MANAGER. You're the one that declared "Rafa for Life"...and look where he's headed...now you want to put your heX on MY MANAGER? Not a f-k a dat! Run gwey - yu nas'y rhas!!!

Stupidity #3: "everytime he turns over a heavyweight, clubs that you believe because of finances we can't compete with" - "compete" is not "beat" in one game out of 5 Lawd Jesus. Think about it, shhhh, me know...me know it a hot you. Still, even your demi-god tomkins stated "Leicester’s achievement so far this season – five points clear after 29 games – is utterly remarkable. But at the moment it’s likely to be an outlier, possibly even the first exception in almost 15 years to prove the rule that money buys success, at least in the Premier League. "

Stupidity #4: "Bow?" You is the one name "Sir X" naming yourself afta dominatriX...me nuh eena dem tings.

Name one person that thinks what you're chatting is anything but shyte and I will show you a flea-brain. Now, tek you chupidness an you lie dem an run go ah Newcastle. Rafa a wait pon yu...tell him tenk u fi me.
        Last edited by Paul Marin; March 11, 2016, 03:51 PM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You just got Klopped.... Lol

Comment

A who was a crow 'bout de "culling" whe day???

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ney#post551700
            Peter R

Comment

You got Kloppered...hehe for defending yuh bredda.More out of less, a holistic campaign mi say.

Comment

Take yuh meds dred! Bipolarity can be treated... what you want? "culling"? or " "more out of less"? And stop gwaan like seh ANY TRUE LFC fans said anything NEGATIVE about Klopp!! 'bout people (TRUE FANS) get Klopped!?! ~ KMT If anything is you "clobber" yuh head gains' a brick wall an raving wid yuh delirious self!!

EVERY TRUE fan welcomed Klopp and expectations were ALWAYS high! which doesn't mean we reach anywhere yet, but yes , SIGNS of improvement are there...unfortunately for WAGONISTS like you it didn't come overnight (which was YOUR expectation) and so now that the club is showing SIGNS of consistency you start wet up yuhself!! Saner heads always recognized that JK was no "magic bullet" for overnight success and that there was/is work to be done... now you wid you WAGONIST self a come an a bray all over de place!?!? an have yuh mout' pon overdrive an yuh brain in park!!

Now jes step back wagonis an stop insult TRUE LFC FANS!

I'm not sure who said this but it applies to people like you: "If you don't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win, WAGONIST!" Thanks.
                Peter R

Comment

You accepted Klopp on the premise that he would struggle like BR to justify your red-eye philosophy we couldn't get more out of less,the priority is soley focused on the Prem,not the holistic campaign,the tools he inherited were not in need of refining, BR should get credit for any refining, we would need a budget on par with Man U to compete with anyone in top 4,BR biggest weakness was not having funds to compete,so how does Klopp do it ?

All that to say my philosophy on the way forward was unrealistic,a goat mouth ,a jinx and you wish Klopp failed to justify your Red eye mentality towards me,in other words your hate for me consumed your love for pool...hehe

If you wish my philosophy failed then you wish, said for Klopp because all I am doing is echoing his philosophy.

Red-eye Kloppered fools...hehe,tek medicine mi a gi unnuh di bitter medicine.

Sir X and Klopp are one...hehe.

Comment

You accepted Klopp on the premise that he would struggle like BR to justify your red-eye philosophy we couldn't get more out of less,the priority is soley focused on the Prem,not the holistic campaign,the tools he inherited were not in need of refining, BR should get credit for any refining, we would need a budget on par with Man U to compete with anyone in top 4,BR biggest weakness was not having funds to compete,so how does Klopp do it ?

All that to say my philosophy on the way forward was unrealistic,a goat mouth ,a jinx and you wish Klopp failed to justify your Red eye mentality towards me,in other words your hate for me consumed your love for pool...hehe

If you wish my philosophy failed then you wish, said for Klopp because all I am doing is echoing his philosophy.

Stop mek up sh!t dude!
                    Peter R

Comment

We won ONE game, and you've turned that into this? Oh my lawd. F-k fool fi true. Compete? Donkey - CONSISTENTLY compete. And who said the team we had did not need refinement? LOL! Klown, we know seh you have mental challenges, but from time, me was a tell you "the players have to step up". Your philosophy by the way - "run you mout'" or "run to City" is not one that any real fan embraces. You keep trying to justify your self, to be relevant, and the fact of the matter is that you are too stupid for anyone to take seriously.

-

For the intelligent ones among us (this xpressly xcludes you heX), LFC's recent form is refreshing. Klopp's challenge will be to sustain it through the end of the season, to give us some level of confidence and allure going into the transfer window. However, we have to make sure we don't pull a "Midgetland" when we go to OT for the return leg. I am not comfortable with the 2-0 lead.

Comment

Working...
                      X