The Future 2, The Past 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future 2, The Past 0

“… That’s not to say his [van Gaal] football will necessarily fail, but Klopp is more flexible, more modern. While Van Gaal’s is the football of the past, Klopp’s is the football of the present – and perhaps the future.”

I nearly just posted that quote as the entire article, as it was almost enough in itself. But it feels good to write about the Reds on nights like this. (And the pumping adrenaline needs to be dissipated somehow.)

I can’t remember the last time I saw a Liverpool side absolutely wipe the floor with United, and deserve to win by at least a five-goal margin. As it was, two goals will have to do. The tie should already be over, and that’s the only disappointment.

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/03/the...-2-the-past-0/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It was good , yaah

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03...-0-man-united/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ah mean every dog has its days,why shouldn't rats too?

Comment

2 is the new 6

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I guess that means no ratings

I can’t remember the last time I saw a Liverpool side absolutely wipe the floor with United, and deserve to win by at least a five-goal margin. As it was, two goals will have to do.

Comment

LIVERPOOL 2 MANCHESTER UNITED 0: MATCH REVIEW

There’s one which slaughters: “The Sun was right, you’re murderers.” I like that one because I like Manchester. Manchester is better than that. Manchester is a working-class city that has a ton of class about it. Manchester is the business. But that’s a vast majority of their end. A vast majority. Everyone is better than this. You know it. I know it.
            There’s one which talks about the fact that Liverpool should have put the tie away from Manchester United. That we should be going to Old Trafford to lord it rather than worry. One which should be criticising Liverpool’s lack of ruthlessness, one which should be saying that was a game had to be taken away from Manchester United.

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/0...-match-review/

Comment

Bredrin, when yuh huppin yuh mout and mek bold pronouncement expec to be held to them ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Damm didn't I give myself wiggle room by rephrasing the 6- 0 in a simple win.

Paul like except I admit the wiggle... hehe.

Comment

You mout' fas'er dan yuh brain! da's all!!!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    You mout' fas'er dan yuh brain! da's all!!!
                    I think you meant to say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy faster.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X