Clear All

• People People mi want mi ratings

Paul
    Gamma
    Jangle
    Lazie
    HL
    Sass
    etc etc Rock yuh excused because yuh a gentle man .

Mi waaan ear . X yuh ratings due !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I rate you as this site's number 1 raving lunatic. Paul runs a pretty close second to you so you have company.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Paul
      Gamma
      Jangle
      Lazie
      HL
      Sass
      etc etc Rock yuh excused because yuh a gentle man .

Mi waaan ear . X yuh ratings due !
      As the biggest waggonist on the forum ...by successfully jumping from one team to another .... yuh ratings due.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

..... ....hussshhh it hot,me know how it feel chuss mi.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

6-2=4

Have no fear yuh ratings concrete!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We ave a game next week ,but I tweaked my 6-0 post , to say we will win,plus dem ave De gea,bredda stop bout 10 shot pan goal.

Gimmi mi ratings boss .

Comment

Working...
            X