Sir X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir X

Goid morning,that day has finally arrived.
    For the record,how do you feel(good or bad)at this very minute?

I am trying to contain my emotions ,overjoyed would be putting it mildly,and you ,tap Jangle and Lazie fi mi,I would like you to gauge their moods
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congats to Pool,thoroughly deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Congats to Pool,thoroughly deserved.
        Just finished watching the game. Taking nothing away from De Gea, our boys must be asking themselves what kind of blight we have that mek it so hard for our midfielders to score. Coutinho - wha mek him neva use him lef' foot? And Henderson? Anyway, a win is a win!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

They will get the opportunity to break the spell next week.
          LvG learns but the problem is he quickly forgets,his memory spans in excess of a week though ,and that is a good thing.
          It should be interesting,I am mindful that we were outplayed by Pool in two consecutive games,
          LvG is good manager but things are simply not working out,he should do the honorable thing and resign,and dat freaking nutcase. Mourinho better be paying attention 4 his sake..

Comment

Working...
          X