Good job Real Madrid to knock out Roma. Although

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job Real Madrid to knock out Roma. Although

Roma missed some easy chances and should have been 3-0 up. Clearly Barca will knock out Arsenal. Now lets hope Bayern beat Juventus, Chelsea beat PSG and Man City (spit spit) get to the next round.

These results should secure English teams have 4 spots in the UCL one more season and the Italians will have to try again next season.

For those who don't know what my rambling is about ... England is in danger of losing one UCL spot to Italy. Chelsea winning the UCL a few seasons ago had pushed up the FAs score, but this is the last season that UCL winning score will hold. Juventus reached the final last season ... so .... it should be interesting.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Real Madrid fans booed Ronaldo yesterday even though he scored the go-ahead goal. They booed him because he missed a couple. That club is a real cesspool.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Real Madrid fans booed Ronaldo yesterday even though he scored the go-ahead goal. They booed him because he missed a couple. That club is a real cesspool.
      I do not like that entity. My wish is for them to get relegated .... but Barca can only take 6 points off them. Anyways ... glad they beat Roma.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You see why I had to sell Djeko (at a loss)?

He is not worth shyte!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          You see why I had to sell Djeko (at a loss)?

He is not worth shyte!
          Funny enough I was watching Roma a few weeks ago and he missed a sitter from about 4 yards at the back post, with the keeper stranded at the front post. I was saying to myself that City fans would use this to justify selling him .... Here is the MISS and then he did THIS

Comment

One of the funniest quotes i have seen on this forum was: "....even a blind squrrel...will find a nut..." [or something of the sort].
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X