I think Damion Lowe is on his way out of Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Damion Lowe is on his way out of Seattle

and they're trying to get something for him........He has been a disappointment, especially when you look at what Oneil Fisher has done, as well as the high draft pick & hype that he entered the league with.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/0...ta-acquire-tam

Maybe his injury had something to do with it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He wasn't injured for 3 seasons.......They brought him back this off-season, but it's obvious that they didn't think he could make a meaningful contribution, because he wasn't listed on their squad, even with injuries to central defenders.......Maybe this move help his career.

Comment

I am saying right after the draft he got injured for a long period and he hasn't improved one bit since then. It may have hampered his development. This would be his 3rd season.

Wish him all the best, he is still a young man.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X