Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Nothing.
      Precisely! Like your IQ.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No doubt you are right.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What do you know about Benteke? It was obvious that he came from a different system but instead of you and others giving him time to adopt to his new team where he is not a leader as he was with Villa and know his responsibility and teammate, unnu write him off. He has scored where ever he goes and he is a smart player but you were willing to rubbish him and write him off even when he was the leading scorer at Pool for the season.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Glad yuh know the word adapt,where have you heard that word used before? 2nd the season isn't done yet,it was a good 15 minutes vs Palace and I hope he continues in that vein,coming from me Sir X ,one of his biggest doubters.

Yuh see mi.

Comment

All players going to a new team needs to adopt and that is why I say you should give him time. The movement of the ball, the game itself and getting use to the other players is all part of that adoption. Players have to get use to your runs, your passes and you have to get use to theirs as well.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again I ask you where have you heard that word used before,specifically on this site ?

Comment

I know I have used it a lot. Don't tell me you have used it in a positive sense toward Benteke, if you did, show it to me.

Comment

I used it in a negative sense to label you a liad.How yuh figet dat

Comment

No doubt you are right,it was always the playersi.e Benteke not playing for Klopp,he just woke up ,like the rest of them 3 Prem wins in a row ...hehe.....after being benched used mostly as a sub by Klopp.I wonder if he was doing some serious training under Klopp to up his game when he was malinged ?

Red yeye liyad!,look I am not into the tribal redye ting where I can't see improvement and give credit in deserved context,the Klopp effect...hehe,unlike some that double down and box themselves into a corner that doing such becomes an issue of pride.
                      X yuh whatsitnot!!!!! Yuh need fi warn people before yuh mek uckery posts like these. Big man a eat lunch and nearly choke If yuh no mad to rhatid then the great Bobby Fray ( ) deserves to be back on TV.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No doubt you are right.
                        Progress!!! Yeah!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Notice Sir SpandeX call everybody who drape him up and draw him out a liad? LOL!!! Wid no proof!!! He he he...

Comment

Birds of a feather...........

Comment

Birds of a feather...........
                              Ha ha ha...birds??? Mek sense you would seh dat true you is a Jo'n Cro'. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X