Sass....I just rewatched the Crystal palace game , Big Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass....I just rewatched the Crystal palace game , Big Ben

The best striker for lfc on the day considering he came off the bench in the 80th min,he is a different striker, considering he has 8 goals for the season which is the norm when players adapt to a new enviroment,Drogba had 10 goals for Chelsea his 1st season.

He and Inngs might come good under Klopp,and would be worth the money spent ,BR would have to get ratings for the purchase ,but i wouldnt give him quatty for the development...hehe

I would keep him for another season.U saw him stay centered in the 18 yard box and running the lines,not to the side of the 18 and all over the place,his 1st touch was to pass or shoot,more decisive decision making,not holding up the ball and trying to dribble.

Ahh tell yuh Man U inna trouble.I dont think Klopp has written him off and anyone thinking along that line would be foolish, Klopp develops not discards like BR.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

DeGea
    Smalling,Mensah
    Verrela,Herrera,Sneiderlin(sp),Riley
    Martial,Mata,Rashford,Depay.

Bench:
    Fellaini,Lingard,Romero,..

Comment

The first time any team faced the full force of LFC under Klopp was over the weekend and we beat C.P a team that has been our Jinx for the past 3 seasons, we came from1-0 with 10 men , the 1st time in LFC history.Now with that in your head.

.................Bentke.......( Stay centered in the 18 and run the lines)

........Millner.....Coutinho........Firmino..( Coutinho to interchange with Milner and Firmino)

............Can........Henderson.......(Steel,this is where we win the game)

.......Flanaghan.....Sahko......Toure........Clyne...(Speed on the flanks combined with steel to shut down Man U wingers and keep them busy by over lapping)

................Mignolet............(our weakest link)

Subs- Sturridge(Isnt match fit ,I would be surprised if he started ) for Bentke or Firmino
      -Origi for said Subs
      -Llana for Coutinho

6-0
      Last edited by Sir X; March 7, 2016, 09:56 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        The best striker for lfc on the day considering he came off the bench in the 80th min,he is a different striker, considering he has 8 goals for the season which is the norm when players adapt to a new enviroment,Drogba had 10 goals for Chelsea his 1st season.

He and Inngs might come good under Klopp,and would be worth the money spent ,BR would have to get ratings for the purchase ,but i wouldnt give him quatty for the development...hehe

I would keep him for another season.U saw him stay centered in the 18 yard box and running the lines,not to the side of the 18 and all over the place,his 1st touch was to pass or shoot,more decisive decision making,not holding up the ball and trying to dribble.

Ahh tell yuh Man U inna trouble.I dont think Klopp has written him off and anyone thinking along that line would be foolish, Klopp develops not discards like BR.

Yuh nuh fi pos dem ting right afta a man eat him dinnah!!! Yu wikid sah!! mi belly!!!!!!
        Peter R

Comment

Is like yuh nuh believe in the Trinity,yuh ave revelation,redemption and the rising from the dead.

Dont forget the most important part of the post,Klopp gets the credit for the development,part of my refining the wrenches philosophy.

Comment

Yeah, right!
            Bare teet mi 'kin!! who nex'? Mingolet (sic)?
            Mii belllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
            Peter R

Comment

Yuh neva know,Klopp know to work miracles in the Trinity.

Doubt that though.

Comment

cyaaan top kin mi teet' !
                Peter R

Comment

You can tan deh,a Clyne and Flanagan me sorry fah when Depay and Martial finish wid dem.

Comment

So you can't wait for the summer to sell him again???

So only Rodgers know why he bought him??? Bwoy you change like green lizard to rhatid.

Benteke is a striker and even though he is not in form he is still the leading scorer for Pool so imagine if he finds his form.

How is he different?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your strength is your weakness ,they will be nullified , by Can and Henderson ,by the time they run into the left /right backs they are out of breath,expect a red card or two on your guys part.

Comment

I gave Big Ben credit for changing his game,it would behoove you to acknowledge it and move on ,show a little sense and class like i did ,to act as if nothing has changed on his part would imply Klopp left him on the bench for stretches was for nought or worse yet malice,cc BR
                        Last edited by Sir X; March 8, 2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

cyaaan top kin mi teet' !
                          The irony is that he doesn't even recognise that he has validated everyone else's thinking on the whole "monkey wrench"/BR/Quadrilateral campaign he was on while simultaneously making himself look like an ass (again). He has gutted his previous positions and exposed them as ridiculous if not stupid with this new revelation of his. Something we all saw long time. I was right to call him Sir LATE-X. jesus lawd. Probably him smoking that sh!t from Colorado...bug him out!!! LOL!!!
                          Last edited by Paul Marin; March 8, 2016, 08:32 AM.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No doubt you are right,it was always the playersi.e Benteke not playing for Klopp,he just woke up ,like the rest of them 3 Prem wins in a row ...hehe.....after being benched used mostly as a sub by Klopp.I wonder if he was doing some serious training under Klopp to up his game when he was malinged ?

Red yeye liyad!,look I am not into the tribal redye ting where I can't see improvement and give credit in deserved context,the Klopp effect...hehe,unlike some that double down and box themselves into a corner that doing such becomes an issue of pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              No doubt you are right,it was always the playersi.e Benteke not playing for Klopp,he just woke up ,like tge rest of them 3 Prem wins in a row ...hehe.....after being benched used mostly as a sub Klopp.I wonder if he was doing some serious training under Klopp to up his game when he was malinged ?

Red yeye liyad!,look I am not into the tribal redye ting where I can't see improvement and give credit in deserved context,the Klopp effect...hehe,unlike some that double down and box themselves into a corner that doing such becomes an issue of pride.
                              What are you blabbering on about? Re-read what you just posted and I challenge you to find a nugget of intelligence. Oh my lawd...and we wonda why Jamaica is in the state it is in. Secondly, you keep calling me a liad with no proof, what does that make you? There is a word for it. Punk. An issue of pride? Hmmm...like tearing down BR and not recognising his efforts or even accomplishments? LOL!!! An issue of pride di bredda seh...LOL!!!

And third, who has been saying all along that "the players need to step up"? KMT. You're not very bright. LOL!!!
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X