RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leicester : Above Par- (Stoni -Good Piece)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester : Above Par- (Stoni -Good Piece)

In football, random stuff happens, and in many metrics Leicester haven’t been the best side, but they’ve taken their chances and rode their luck – and worked bloody hard. No model is perfect; something I’ve admitted whenever writing about “par”. Nowhere have I ever said money, and money alone, is what leads to success. I have always said money, when allied to hard work and clever thinking, will beat just hard work and clever thinking.

Also, I’ve never said that par should be the limit of a team’s ambitions; just that, if everyone else performs to their expected level, that’s how things will tend to look in the shake-up. And for years that was the case. That’s what almost always happens

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/03/tim...-im-a-****wit/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The link is broken,Sir X.

Comment

Here goes :Its Called

Time To Revisit ‘Par’? (AKA I’m a ****wit)
      Posted by Paul Tomkins on March 7th, 2016

Time To Revisit ‘Par’? (AKA I’m a ****wit)
      By Paul Tomkins. Leicester’s achievement so far this season – five points clear after 29 games – is utterly remarkable. But at the moment it’s likely to be an outlier, possibly even the first exception in almost 15 years to prove the rule that money buys success, at least in the Premier League. (I’m not […]

https://tomkinstimes.com/

The one below had expletives in the link so the site blocked it.

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/03/tim...-im-a-****wit/
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's broken because the bredda call himself a "f u c kwit", (don' look pon me!) an' RBSC censors the word... you can type it in in your browser.
        Peter R

Comment

Interesting piece, basically everything comes back to its natural place so that is assuming there is no change or no desire to improve, which in the case of Leicester there is clearly the development of a style that seeks to maximize speed of attack, defense, press, fitness at the expense of the holy grail of the super talented possession ball movement, Gritty style is the perfect foil as in boxing the all out attacking style of Joe Frazier versus the counterpunching, evasion of Ali.

Comment

Working...
          X