Calling it now 6-0 Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Lie and Red eye,ladies and gentlemen of the forum forgive me for labelling this bredda as a Claffy,fool,idiot and Dunce,he is well intentioned in his art of deception,as he has admitted, you know I run my jokes,run my cards ,poke brutal sarcastic fun at everyone in a constructive critique way but Like Peter the Liyad's and Red eye bredda,when credit is due I give it,its the hallmark of being a gentleman.
    As I have said many, many times before...you have NEVER given ONE example of me lying. PERIOD. FULL STOP. END OF STORY. Crank up the search engine. You will grow old trying to find your el dorado. KMT. You are a joka. LOL!! Klown.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      LOL!!!! X a hint now.
      He he he...wooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee........di bredda have a t'ick skin...dat's for sure...him no care how much time facts Xpose him to be an eedyat. LOL!!! I guess you have to have sense to give a raht. LOL!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuteman yuh is a pathological liyad,yuh ave a psych problem,yuh ego bigga dan yuh ead.

As a yaad man to the next seek elp Think ! yuh can always right.Which man yuh know red-eye and nuh lie?
        Last edited by Sir X; March 6, 2016, 10:10 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuteman yuh is a pathological liyad,yuh ave a psych problem,yuh ego bigga dan yuh ead.

As a yaad man to the next seek elp Think ! yuh can always right.Which man yuh know red-eye and nuh lie?
          Like I said...you are an empty barrel who nuh have nuttin...no proof...no evidence...no sense...typical. Now, ask me for proof of your many transgressions e.g. wagonism, sunshinerism, idol worship, goat moutism etc. and the forum server ago bruck wid di load. All you have is bear chat and chupidniss...6-0? Are you frigging stupid? Klown.

Comment

Do pathological and red-eye people admit they lie ,no its always,I mispoke,taken out of context, misinterpretation,misreprentation,a lack of understanding ,the accuser must prove it,accusing the accuser of lying,I never said it! ,worse case a barrage of degenerate infantile insults,when confronted with incontrovertible uncomfortable truths.A Trump card

Yuh nuh see yuh fit di psych profile....hehe,easy nuh man wi guh tru diss last year. Yuh waan revisit it again diss year,mi nuh inna it.

Tell yuh long time yuh and Yuh bredda tek I simple, because unnuh read mi wrong ,unnu think say cause mi can verse inna lay man's terms fluently dat mi nuh ave nuh standing.

What a way fi find out say mi speaky spokey or as yuh bredda say mi can hire mi personal ghost writer when mi feel like.......lol unnuh learn a lesson nuh judge a book by it's cover.Mi verbal Tim's will reach yuh..hehe.

As Kipling said walk with Kings and keep the common touch.
            Last edited by Sir X; March 7, 2016, 04:20 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thank you. Your predicament is duly noted.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah you mi want more dan all a dem,glad mi draw yuh out.Gimmi mi ratings when yuh ass get buss,Mr Man U and a ave a feeling yuh a guh love it because yuh nuh inna Van Gaal,suh yuh can't lose.

Sick.

Comment

hehehe....yuh pass mad to rathid
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hehe.....ahhhhhhh sah....Thursday can't come quick enough.

Comment

just mek sure yuh phone is on come Thursday.

Comment

Do pathological and red-eye people admit they lie ,no its always,I mispoke,taken out of context, misinterpretation,misreprentation,a lack of understanding ,the accuser must prove it,accusing the accuser of lying,I never said it! ,worse case a barrage of degenerate infantile insults,when confronted with incontrovertible uncomfortable truths.A Trump card
                        ....blah blah blah.
                        As I said, bear gibberish - give me proof or shet the feck up! Everything I have accused you of is proven. No PROVEN. You...however, jus a flap u jawbone eena di breeze like jackass. KMT. Eedyat.

Comment

Working...
                        X