No announcement yet.

Calling it now 6-0 Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other words my confidence and the sudden upswing of the clubs fortunes is alarming to you because yuh would affi gi me ,mi ratings.

You are praying for a collapse in fortunes , so you can blame me,that is what you call a 5th columnist agenda ,yuh a carry belly fi mi at the detriment of the clubs fortunes.

I wouldnt call you an idiot or fool,i would say yuh red eye because yuh know yuh affi gi mi ratings when di season done....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is certainly one way to look at it, albeit an unrealistic view not unlike your predictions

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I want you to give me my ratings after wi buss dem ass.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wi? But Man U playing Liverpool ... Yuh switch to Man U now?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            In other words my confidence and the sudden upswing of the clubs fortunes is alarming to you because yuh would affi gi me ,mi ratings.

You are praying for a collapse in fortunes , so you can blame me,that is what you call a 5th columnist agenda ,yuh a carry belly fi mi at the detriment of the clubs fortunes.

I wouldnt call you an idiot or fool,i would say yuh red eye because yuh know yuh affi gi mi ratings when di season done....lol
            How many false dawns have you blabbered on about over the past 10 years plus? Every time you open your mouth, you put a blight on us. FACT. You would think that by now, you would get it. Such is your stupidity (or 5th columnist agenda) that you can't see it. Simply stupid - (or, as a City fan, probably pretty smart). And for the avoidance of doubt, don't flatter yourself, my club comes before all...the record is clear...that's not the case with you...treasonous sunshiner punk.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Wi? But Man U playing Liverpool ... Yuh switch to Man U now?
              I'm confuse to'....maybe is City playing LFC in the Europa league? Or is it Napoli? Maybe i's Chelsea?
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Please stop doing that! It's unsettling!
                Worse dan Miss Crystal imo. ......
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lie and Red eye,ladies and gentlemen of the forum forgive me for labelling this bredda as a Claffy,fool,idiot and Dunce,he is well intentioned in his art of deception,as he has admitted, you know I run my jokes,run my cards ,poke brutal sarcastic fun at everyone in a constructive critique way but Like Peter the Liyad's and Red eye bredda,when credit is due I give it,its the hallmark of being a gentleman.
                  Last edited by Sir X; March 6, 2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Yuh ansa suh yuh know ,juss memba mi a look it when it due and find Jangle im phone gone dead.

Comment

LOL!!!! X a hint now.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

IM lucky di season soon dun.

Comment

Not just unsettling! It's the mark of the "boca cabra"...
                          Peter R

Comment

The "priority" is you should use that list of psychiatrists I linked and arrange for a consultation! ASAP!!
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              The only curse was you and BR, midtable ambition ,it has been lifted,my time fi talk and bark now.

Yuh a ear mi
                              So I wasn't wrong to call you Sir Rex!!
                              Peter R

Comment

So wait it's NOT six now!! what might it be then?? what happen to your cojones??
                                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                                X