Calling it now 6-0 Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it now 6-0 Liverpool

Liverpool vs Man U,feels good to do that again after all those years.

Sturry 2,Firmino 1,Coutinho 1,Origi and even 2 Bentke ,put in Can or Henderson to score for Coutinho or Firmino.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Please stop doing that! It's unsettling!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I know,weak hearts can't deal with the X.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        Please stop doing that! It's unsettling!
        And also, very stupid. But I guess when you're known to be an ass to begin with, there's nothing to lose.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hehehe.....the demise of the weak hearts.

LFC is 3 points from Man U who sit 3from City in top 4 ,we meet this Wed or Thursday in Europa,what's the priority?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Liverpool vs Man U,feels good to do that again after all those years.

Sturry 2,Firmino 1,Coutinho 1,Origi and even 2 Bentke ,put in Can or Henderson to score for Coutinho or Firmino.
            .... And he did it again. Thank you boomerang.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Memba gi mi ,mi ratings after unnuh get duss out.It might not be 6 but unnuh a guh down.

Comment

Hehehe.....the demise of the weak hearts.

LFC is 3 points from Man U who sit 3from City in top 4 ,we meet this Wed or Thursday in Europa,what's the priority?
                "What's the priority?" LOL!!! Ask Martinez when he got relegated but won the FA Cup. I guess for midtable minds, it's finish 10th and win the Europa League.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Memba gi mi ,mi ratings after unnuh get duss out.It might not be 6 but unnuh a guh down.
                  Kiss of death. The curse of the goat mout' - ah wonda if Paddy Power use it as a factor in calculating their odds?

Comment

The only curse was you and BR, midtable ambition ,it has been lifted,my time fi talk and bark now.

Yuh a ear mi

Comment

How mi nuh hear you talk bout the Benteke and the goalie today???

You change the tune fast eeeh.. The forum can't keep up with you atall.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How can I change my tune when you said you didn't hear me talk about Big Ben ?

But I did speak about him in reference to the upcoming Man U game and it hinted at praise to score.

Comment

The only curse was you and BR, midtable ambition ,it has been lifted,my time fi talk and bark now.

Yuh a ear mi
                          Like I said, you want us to finish 10th and I'm the one with the midtable ambition. LOL!!!

Comment

Mi nuh understand yuh,yuh fly a post and mock me for predicting Top 4 now yuh accuse me of wanting midtable.

Diss Bredda nuh narmal

Comment

Mi nuh understand yuh,yuh fly a post and mock me for predicting Top 4 now yuh accuse me of wanting midtable.

Diss Bredda nuh narmal
                              Like I said - you are an idiot. You keep making predictions that work against MY SIDE proving that YOU are the real fifth columnist. Second, you are "predicting top 4" and the Europa League championship? If that is your PREDICTION then we are f-d. While that is my DESIRE and SINCERE HOPE the odds are long and now even longer wid you putting your cursed mout' pon we. Personally, a year outside of Europe and the congestion of the associated fixtures might be a blessing in disguise as long as my coach can attract top talent in the summer and FSG crack open the check book. Now, fly. You wasting my time wid your ignorance and stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X