I turned down Man U for the bigger club:Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned down Man U for the bigger club:Liverpool

Manchester United wanted me but I turned them down, reveals Liverpool striker Divock Origi ahead of Europa League showdown
    Divock Origi has spoken about his potential Manchester United move
    United wanted to sign him when he was a 15-year-old schoolboy
    Origi turned them down to continue his development with Lille
    The striker eventually signed for Liverpool for £10million in 2014
    By KIERAN GILL FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 08:50 EST, 6 March 2016 | UPDATED: 08:57 EST, 6 March 2016

shares
    View comments
    Liverpool striker Divock Origi has spoken about how he rejected Manchester United ‒ the club he is preparing to face in the Europa League on Thursday.
    The 20-year-old turned down Sir Alex Ferguson five years ago as a schoolboy as he was in the academy at Ligue 1 club Lille.
    The Belgium international signed for Liverpool in 2014 for £10million

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz428mYi0nV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Really, at the time MU had Rooney, Rvp and Chiarito who was he gonna start over? Liverpool on the other hand had just sold Suarez to Barca.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Juss say yuh nervous about your insurance game next week

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Juss say yuh nervous about your insurance game next week
        Which insurance game? We play Citeh in 2 weeks.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Paul says the Europa cup is your insurance into the CL because the Prem is your priority, so I expect a weakened squad when we meet,ass-cording to Paul.. hehe
          Last edited by Sir X; March 6, 2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X