RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for video review of penalty decisions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    I think that's the issue, nowadays, slight contact is not an obstruction, he saw the ball beyond his grasp got a slight touch, giod excuse to flop and went down, football turning into basketball now, I just cannot watch this type of foolishness coming into the game!! You know I am more pool than palace so no sentiment biz here.
    So, Stoni, is really the Liverpool game yuh talking bout?!?

Yuh making yuhself look very ignorant about the game, Stoni. Maybe basketball is indeed your thing.

Stoni, wi not talking about a slight shoulder challenge, wi not talking about any slight hustle and bustle when a corner is taken. A player was TRIPPED however slight it appears to be. There is no player who could have stayed on his feet after that clip, running at that speed.

I guess you would like to have a measurable way to determine penalties, to stop players from throwing themselves to the ground from "slight contacts"? How would we go about measuring the force, in newtons (N), of each contact in football?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Indeed, it was a similar clip during a little scrimmage game in Long Island several years ago that resulted in me tearing my meniscus and having to have artho surgery. I guess this guy would accuse me of faking my injury from such a slight nick.
      Mo, tell the god's honest truth - (me nah go tell nobady ) - you did dive don't it? You was a try get a penalty after you did drag the juice box through the defender salad right? He he he...glory days. On a more serious note, I have had two very debilitating football knee injuries to my left knee - meniscus one time and ACL the other. My left knee is on borrowed time, I hope your outlook is better than mine but it is only a matter of time before I have to get total knee replacement surgery.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The injury put an end to my masters football career. I stick to tennis now but still have some knee issues (pain and slight swelling) from time to time. I do miss football tho. I hate watching people my age who can still go out there and kick some ball.

I am fortunate in now having one of the best orthopedic doctors in my corner, however. Maybe if he had done the artho surgery I would have fared better afterwards. If it comes to knee replacement one day, I know I will be in very good hands!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The ball was gone, no chance of him getting to it.

Comment

Even with no touch he could not get the ball, just makes me sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              The ball was gone, no chance of him getting to it.
              The ball or him getting to it has nothing to do with it...that's an American Football concept. If you are running, and the ball is in the other side of the park, and I trip you, it's a foul.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Further crap, Stoni! He was in compete control of the ball. Just keep to your first lame argument, Stoni. Yuh not looking sensible right now.

Check it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RsmZ8roVIY

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly!

But even so, Stoni is talking crap! Check the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RsmZ8roVIY

He was in so much control of the ball that, had he not been fouled, he would not have been in a rush to cross it. He could have had several other touches of that ball.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X