Ok, let me call it fram now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, let me call it fram now!!!

Firmino better than Coutinho and have more upside!

What say ye Pool lovers!

They play different positions,can't see how you can judge them.Granted Firmino can definitely play Coutinho position.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      They play different positions,can't see how you can judge them.Granted Firmino can definitely play Coutinho position.
      He asked Pool fans...not you...and you gave a typically myopic answer. Stoni, Firmino is an infuriating player. He is a better finisher than Coutinho and more versatile...but he plays below his potential and makes some crazy decisions sometimes. From a purely technical point of view, Coutinho is a better dribbler, passer and playmaker but has a more narrow range. You couldn't play Coutinho up top, he's a midfielder, where as Firmino can be used up top and in the midfield.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mi nuh care bout that, you have one pick, choose one!

Comment

What I see is he has a better feel of the game, a softer more creative touch and as you said a more fundamental finisher, can finish without using power shots. Coutinho over dribbles, always looking for the yellowyam shot and his brain cannot seem to make the jump to use his skills to create openings for other, where firmino creates all kinds if space with his passing, that is what I see. Bottom line thus far is firmino is more productive as well.so the stats say firmino is more effective with 7 goals and seven assists over 24 games and Coutinho has 5 goals and five assists over 18 games which is a 55% gpe rate and firmino at 58% not a lot different but here is the true difference, Coutinho has taken 73 shots to get 5 goals and firmino has taken 43 shots to get 7 goals, massive, massive difference in efficiency and effectiveness!!
          Last edited by Stonigut; March 4, 2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X