Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma what you think???

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/marseille/st...eille-training
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Did he leave on a free or did we make some money off him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think he left on a free.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Something is grossly wrong at Arsenal. Rosicky, Diabu, Wilshire, Carzola, van Persie, Vermaleen, all suffered long-term injuries at Arsenal.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Arsenal has a structural problem ,I have never seen them purchase a defensive midfielder of any world class quality,I think thats the number 1 reason they have never won the prem.On balance its a good team except that position.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal is a good team with good players but no execptional players in any position. If they had one Outstanding defender or a Theo Henry up front you would see a big difference.

Comment

Never??

Comment

Rubbish .... Petit vieira Gilberto silva ... All fit that bill. There was however no succession planning and after being captain one year silva was inexplicably S&D the next season....and there is where the problem began to manifest itself

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  There was however no succession planning and after being captain one year silva was inexplicably S&D the next season....and there is where the problem began to manifest itself
                  I've always narrowed down Arsenal's lack of trophies to Wenger letting Silva go too early. Every championship team needs that unassuming leader who doesn't grab the headlines. Silva was to Arsenal as Carrick was to ManU as Busquet is to Barcelona as Drinkwater is to Leicester.

Now here's a big problem because Cech's value to a team is equal to a 20-odd goal striker.

Arsene Wenger has revealed Petr Cech is set to miss around four weeks with a calf injury.
                  The goalkeeper pulled up in the closing stages of the shock defeat by Swansea.
                  And the Arsenal manager says the shot-stopper will not return until the end of the month at the earliest, meaning he will miss Saturday's crucial north London Derby.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz41wNNsOoU
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah...never won the Prem??? what u talking bout?
                    Peter R

Comment

Sanchez is VASTLY underrated my friend,it is really throwing a diamond to swines when the gifted striker decided to play in the EPL.

Comment

Working...
                      X