Let it be known ... I am of the view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it be known ... I am of the view

that LvG tactics will not win us the league ... but based on what I am reading about yesterday's game .... I am wondering if LvG loves to gamble or full of confidence. The Dutch fellow Timothy Fosu-Mensah who made his debut against Arsenal at left back played CD alongside Blind against Watford and the experienced Rojo played left back? Damn ... LvG brave. I even read where he said the fellow saved us.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Rijo,Jones,McNair,and Blind never really made the case to be the ideal person to pair with Smalling.I was VERY impressed with the Mensah..
    I was disappointed that Riley did not start at left back,there seems to be some fluency to the game when he plays..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Rijo,Jones,McNair,and Blind never really made the case to be the ideal person to pair with Smalling.I was VERY impressed with the Mensah..
      I was disappointed that Riley did not start at left back,there seems to be some fluency to the game when he plays..
      We talking about the same Rojo that played in a World Cup final? I have no problem with Rojo at CD or left back.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have had many players from World Cup teams that really didn't amount to anything.Rojo is a decent CD but he isn't much as a wingback, never really know if he will find his target with his squares,he was a sore eye yesterday,even though his players wete all missing a step or two.When he came on for Riley,was he as good as Riley was?
        Darmian is another player that is below par.

Comment

I am not sold on Rojo being a top class LB or CB. I certainly don't trust him at CB. Right now I think Borthwick-Jackson is our best LB, going forward. I like how he puts in his crosses early and with the right bend on the ball. His defensive ability is good and will get better with more games. He can keep out Luke Shaw. The team has a surplus of left-sided defenders with even Blackkett out on loan. We also have a good set of youngsters in the CB position. McNair has a lot of potential. However, the problem with youth and potential is that with the demands of winning or rather not losing each match, a coach can't take the risk to give them any extended run for them to gain the experience. Blind is a very good successor to Carrick with his very educated left foot.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            We have had many players from World Cup teams that really didn't amount to anything.Rojo is a decent CD but he isn't much as a wingback, never really know if he will find his target with his squares,he was a sore eye yesterday,even though his players wete all missing a step or two.When he came on for Riley,was he as good as Riley was?
            Darmian is another player that is below par.
            Nobody finds their target 100% of the time, but you had a problem with this cross? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lene-EKLdz0

Comment

yeah not sold on him either. He is a ok player but not great CB and not a good LB either. Carbon Copy of Blind defensively, only that Blind add a lot to the offensive game.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I am not sold on Rojo being a top class LB or CB. I certainly don't trust him at CB. Right now I think Borthwick-Jackson is our best LB, going forward. I like how he puts in his crosses early and with the right bend on the ball. His defensive ability is good and will get better with more games. He can keep out Luke Shaw. The team has a surplus of left-sided defenders with even Blackkett out on loan. We also have a good set of youngsters in the CB position. McNair has a lot of potential. However, the problem with youth and potential is that with the demands of winning or rather not losing each match, a coach can't take the risk to give them any extended run for them to gain the experience. Blind is a very good successor to Carrick with his very educated left foot.
                That is it about us MU fans. We can disagree and not resort to the civil war between the current and former Liverpool fans. Yes, I agree that Jackson puts in some amazing crosses and is making a claim for the LB position.

Comment

Right before Shaw's injury he was beginning to look real good. Hope he comes back fit and good.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Van Der Sar Says Lvg Is The Best Coach He Had

SO MU FANS TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.
                    right now LVG looking better than the gooners coach. i guess that's why coaches get recycled..so liverpool fan X BR may turn up some where else then win di league nuh true Ranieri..cry cry
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                      SO MU FANS TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.
                      right now LVG looking better than the gooners coach. i guess that's why coaches get recycled..so liverpool fan X BR may turn up some where else then win di league nuh true Ranieri..cry cry
                      I do not doubt LvG's credentials. It is just that the pace he has the team playing isn't ideal for the BPL. It might work in Germany and Spain .... the BPL is fast pace.

Comment

He would more favor a Chelsea that is big on defense but I don't know about Manu.

Comment

Working...
                        X